• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack Files 11.11.92 Titan Tech released Season 6 Episodio 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your memb info if password is on varchar..
I've checked it already my memb_info under Me_MuOnline DB. it shows varbinary. here's the screenshot
1. this is the Me_MuOnline DB..
me_muonline - [Release] Repack Files 11.11.92 Titan Tech released Season 6 Episodio 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

2. and when i tried to change the datatype to varchar it shows this error..
me_muonline memb_info change datatype - [Release] Repack Files 11.11.92 Titan Tech released Season 6 Episodio 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

.. can u assist me through teamviewer sir ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im on mobile now sorry mate..

i see.. sir, what is the proper way to run this server.. Should i use the installer inside the tools? and change all the IP's and db user/pass just to make sure? or just do it manually i mean no need for me to use the installer.

because when I use the installer, my MuOnline Database don't have "memb_info", only the Me_MuOnline? should I restore the muonline backup inside database folder? is it really necessary?

if it's okay for you sir, just give me a steps to run the server.. because I'm just a bit confuse, specially this Me_Muonline, this is a lil different from the previous version, Season 6 ep1..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see.. sir, what is the proper way to run this server.. Should i use the installer inside the tools? and change all the IP's and db user/pass just to make sure? or just do it manually i mean no need for me to use the installer.

because when I use the installer, my MuOnline Database don't have "memb_info", only the Me_MuOnline? should I restore the muonline backup inside database folder? is it really necessary?

if it's okay for you sir, just give me a steps to run the server.. because I'm just a bit confuse, specially this Me_Muonline, this is a lil different from the previous version, Season 6 ep1..
Use my db and in titanlink md5=off in titaneditor md5=0 Me_MuOnline change to MuOnline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The media family on device 'C:\Documents and Settings\Frozen Siox\Desktop\MuServer - copia\db\MuOnline.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family.
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminating abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3241)

For help, click: Source: MSSQLServer ID: 3241 (SQL Server 09.00.4035) - Events And Errors Message Center: Message Details

BUTTONS:

OK
This is happening when I try to restore database.

I'm using window Xp 32-bit and SQL 2005, do I need a new bak file or/and if so then does it matter whichever I take? And how to get the info stored in the one I got into a new one then?

I also tried out the client (without starting the server) and I get an error message when trying to start the main.exe up which says "Data\Local\Mix.bmd - File not exist." and I also don't know how to change IP to mine in the main or the client, how to fix these things?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use main 1.04"d"

SCFData\SCF_common.ini
Code:
[Version]
ClientExeVersion=1.04.04

And check both serials, main and sv. (In jewells.dll)

wheres the location of jewells.dll ????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after i see the word hardmuseason6ep3 in hex editor. what is the next step?
open SCFdata / Common.ini there Series Exchanging there series on hardmuseason6ep3 ,or vice versa put in the Serial Jewels which is written in Common.ini
or you can add the series, 16 letters and numbers in common.ini and jewels.dll

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Cant get client to work..............what have i done wrong? can t understand a **** what is meant there

IP main "" and one numerical "daw1.sytes.net"

OK i changed that daw sytes thing to my ip, what else i need to change? the "" ?? there are dozens of strings with ""
I also changed the jewel.dll "daw sytes thing.............still doesnt work...........

Back