Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Repack HHExtreme files (vmware)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've found the error at C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\Server\KF\CentralServer\log I have no problems with Ip config. Which is strange is that I can download game files through the game but I cannot enter to the game server
Edit: And I tried to connect to the En server through the En Game. And I'm still using the local ip

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rocklee330 how can i enable chat becoz it says 7level to 5rebirth to enable the chat , I tried to put the ctrl code 9 to navicat and put my username on gm config QMQJ+username it didn't work
and how can i edit experience thank you and thanks for sharing this files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rocklee330 how can i enable chat becoz it says 7level to 5rebirth to enable the chat , I tried to put the ctrl code 9 to navicat and put my username on gm config QMQJ+username it didn't work
and how can i edit experience thank you and thanks for sharing this files

I fixed my problem anyway but still the chat restriction I cant find it anywhere in the files rebirth 7/level 50 restriction
anyone knows how to enable chat without restriction of rebirth/level

thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! thanks for sharing. can someone guide me how to translate client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone tried to use the ALL SERVER EVENT LADDER TOURNAMENT after using it and when the server restart it will failed to connect in the character login (im using the server online)
ERROR LOG:
ProtoBuf.ProtoException: Invalid wire-type; this usually means you have over-written a file without truncating or setting the length; see at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.SkipField() at ProtoBuf.Serializers.TypeSerializer.Read(Object value, ProtoReader source) at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore(ProtoReader reader, Type type, Object value, Boolean noAutoCreate) at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize(Stream source, Object value, Type type, SerializationContext context) at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Deserialize[T](Stream source) at Server.Tools.DataHelper2.BytesToObject[T](Byte[] bytesData, Int32 offset, Int32 length) at KF.Remoting.KuaFuServerManager.RequestServerListData(String serverListUrl) at KF.Remoting.KuaFuServerManager.UpdateDataFromServer() at KF.Remoting.KuaFuServerManager.<StartServerConfigThread>b__3() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this game and server /// the server works

and DUNGEON don't work when you try to go in them i get stucked on a quest
asking me to go to Trangquil Forest when i try the screen frz

and what is the user/and /passworld for MU Origin (HHDev)

and when i put music on all i get is a beeeeping / how can i fix it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cliente Mu 7.0 -en-192.168.1.100-gm panel english, I tried to translate file "2539325907c8e45448b051d5c176c5d9" , not work, which file on the client do I need to translate to change?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
New thread update !!!

New vmware win 2019
with ip changed to local for don't get disturb if 109.238.14.30 start something on 80 or 3001

Don't forgot to reply on right thread plz !!!

Needed :

(key on description

A brain

Setting:

0: Open Vmware
if you don't have 192.168.1.0 as local network
Edit>Virtual network editor
1: get admin
2: Set subnet 192.168.1.0 for host only
3: set vmware on host only
4: put on key CTRL+D (VM> Setting)
5: and edit shared folder to match with 1 of your folder (Your pc) (for get apk that in the desktop)
6: Start Vmware
7: change windows password open a cmd &
Code:
net user administrator Yourpassword123
( )

8.use 0 1 2 from right folder for start (don't start both sever in same time)
9.ch can login to en but not en to ch
10.don't forgot shutdown mysql before start server

9. Enjoy

N.B.::

- Firewall are setup to let server do everything he want thing about it (i have see nothing like backdoor but i am no god)
- both cross server working if manage a little can start server in same time just need clone db and change port for make it work
-Port used 80,83,3001,9000
-the apk for hhextrem files is gm panel transleted
-the windows is bind to 192.168.1.100 for match with server and client
-ch use custom username from the website that is help to login (api client) english use qmqj+regname

Work done:

-apk & server files cleaned config ( can do a little more like on gameres )
- clean db mysql
- fixed kuafu
- completed auto start
- portable apache + mysql with most usable module
- ch + en admin
- all tools updated (like java , mysql ,....)

Why:

- Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware
- I just wanna do a all in 1 thread

Usefull:

- must use nox for try apk
-mysql pass : RageZone2020*
- admin web-en (must be ctrlcode 9 on t_users@mu_serverinfo)
- money from ewallet can be directly edited on t_users@mu_serverinfo
- admin web-ch http://192.168.1.100/Admin/gm.php ...ease-mu-server-7-premiun-1165496/"]Main tread

Can you share the server and client files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hola! Al iniciar sesión , intento conectar a un servidor y me dice "falla de conección al servidor, intenté luego" alguna ayuda?

Back