• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

bea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Hello! Joinserver port not correct! you picture 5555....change 55557 (/p55970 /ca127.0.0.1 /cp55557)

hi sir Ponyo thanks info but i dont know how change port in ServerStartup or trying check joinserver config but i dont see anything like 5555

how change port joinserver

can u teach me please thanks you sir

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

New bug:
Im set name for this bug "My drop for all"...:
I stand setup that drop disappears after 15 seconds ... (and that it was possible to raise it to other players for ideas need about 30-45 seconds), but the fact that after killing the monster and the emergence of the loot from it, anyone can pick it up ... Who can say?
Sorry for my english ... =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hi sir Ponyo thanks info but i dont know how change port in ServerStartup or trying check joinserver config but i dont see anything like 5555

how change port joinserver

can u teach me please thanks you sir

Really @@
Its in the startup folder (the xml file), parameter part of JoinServer

New bug:
Im set name for this bug "My drop for all"...:
I stand setup that drop disappears after 15 seconds ... (and that it was possible to raise it to other players for ideas need about 30-45 seconds), but the fact that after killing the monster and the emergence of the loot from it, anyone can pick it up ... Who can say?
Sorry for my english ... =)

Is Illusion temple event work fine for you? I cant make it work :| when you compile, do you have error on user.cpp? (Line 541)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Really @@
Its in the startup folder (the xml file), parameter part of JoinServer

Is Illusion temple event work fine for you? I cant make it work :| when you compile, do you have error on user.cpp? (Line 541)
No, i dont have this error with illusion temple and this event work fine... im tested with 4 people (2x2)

bea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi phgkhh thanks info but sir why cant change how can be change at all sorry sir a thank you helping me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hi phgkhh thanks info but sir why cant change how can be change at all sorry sir a thank you helping me
Del you / insert my:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

bea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Del you / insert my:

Sir quskevel thanks ill trying now a hope work now T_T

Sir quskevel until now get disconnect server :(

can u share your full Mu server offline game please please

thank you sir quskevel
ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

No, i dont have this error with illusion temple and this event work fine... im tested with 4 people (2x2)

I don't know why but my Illusion Temple event just don't work, here is the illustration:

The event notification message work, I can enter, here with 4 players (but the above of image display: IT is currently closed. Please come back ...")
Screen(01_22-10_33)-0000 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

When the countdown end, the system display message: "IT is closed. Try again next time"
Screen(01_22-10_34)-0002 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

But it still continue, and after the system say "Battle begins in ... seconds", then the GS crash :(
Screen(01_22-10_35)-0003 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Ahh, in your newest DLL, you disable the HP bar in server side?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey.

I'm getting a wired error from GS.

how i can fix it?

ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

the same MoveReq as the MoveReq in MuServer/Data/Lang

Movereq in MuServer/Data/Lang isn`t used at all

Movereq in Data Lang:
//Index Nombre en Server Nombre en Cliente Zen Lvl Req Gate
Movereq in IA Julia
// # Map Name 1 Map Name 2 Price Req. Gate VIP
Do you see the difference?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Movereq in MuServer/Data/Lang isn`t used at all

Movereq in Data Lang:
//Index Nombre en Server Nombre en Cliente Zen Lvl Req Gate
Movereq in IA Julia
// # Map Name 1 Map Name 2 Price Req. Gate VIP
Do you see the difference?

all fixed, except SwampOf Peace, he wrote me "Map Doesn't exist" and Raklion always Exit game immediately..

in Main 1.0o Raklion supposed to work?

who can explain a little about the Mods?

like, CharacterCal,TradeSystem,MossGambler,PlayerSystem. ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what about MoveReq in Data/Lang?

Raklion still exit the game..

maybe the problem is from the client?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I don't know why but my Illusion Temple event just don't work, here is the illustration:

The event notification message work, I can enter, here with 4 players (but the above of image display: IT is currently closed. Please come back ...")
View attachment 143297

When the countdown end, the system display message: "IT is closed. Try again next time"
View attachment 143296

But it still continue, and after the system say "Battle begins in ... seconds", then the GS crash :(
View attachment 143295

Ahh, in your newest DLL, you disable the HP bar in server side?
For 1.03k im not disable...
I disable only for GS_CS because it crash server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I add more items in cashshop (x buttton).
If only edit more items in cashshoplist.txt not add the item in the game.
And I did not found a tutorial or something for that kind of modification.

It works if I change an item that already exists for another, but if I add new items and new categories not working.
example:
armors:
Helms:

I need to add more items and categories in cashshop.

Sorry for bad english! (Google translator)

Back