• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack myheart's MU Launcher for IGCN s9 client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you share the code if I run main.exe, they need to run launcher.exe first? Cause my launcher got problem like this when I run launched, they run main.exe, then they run launcher again, and I cannot play the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you share the code if I run main.exe, they need to run launcher.exe first? Cause my launcher got problem like this when I run launched, they run main.exe, then they run launcher again, and I cannot play the game.
the problem is that this launcher is only for igcn ss9 and you need to have igc.dll included

Back