• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

File not found."
client needs to be reup

Utsukushi;75 98916 said:

Well now we will see if someone interested to bring this development to live. I will have a look later

A video Tutorial will be good for Rz RH memebrs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Holy poop! Server for x64bit..!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Help! i cant start RustyHearts.exe,I press it nothing happens!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Expect something ;)
Half a year later and this is where we are today..

6LDB4Mh - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

hvdaedalus - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

1se9R79 - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

However, we are closed source and have no intention of sharing.
If these were official files I'd be happy to share, but this is a server emulator project that has thousands of hours poured into it.
There will be one server to play on and we're pretty far into development.
I'm not going to shamelessly advertise the server since I'm pretty sure that's against the rules in a thread like this, but creating a new thread and promoting the server is something we cannot do at this point since we are still in development.
If you want to join the 'revolution' google is your friend ;-)

With the announced closure of RH Japan and the trivial state of the game by the developers, we are more than happy to provide players an alternative server to play on because this game kicks some serious butt and I refuse to let it die.
I'd like to take this moment to thank uebari, chreadie, hvdaedalus and everyone else that was involved with the original release, as it helped tremendously to figure out the communication between server and client!
Really, we wouldn't be able to do this without you guys :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have 2 problem..
1st this problem and what should i do?
rh dbc error - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

2nd is i cant login to game, it because at my 1st problem?
rh eror - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

i already create username base on guide..

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

DarkKaine

i quote you "I'm not going to shamelessly advertise the server"you already done that....we are here on this thread becouse need and want to make it public, we need and want competition beween p.servers.
Remember: These is not a "Life saver from cancer formula"Wich need to be left hiden if you know what i mean.

take a look at my work and few of the threads and think about sharing somehow.

Peace...
And i dont care of i offended someone.... just share the goddammned work like 98% of ragezoners to further develop it

Last edited:
Reaction score

i have 2 problem..
1st this problem and what should i do?
View attachment 143796

2nd is i cant login to game, it because at my 1st problem?
View attachment 143797
i already create username base on guide..
1st: turn off logs in log_control.xml (use="0") because RustyHearts_LogDB is missing.
2nd: check if Auth-api.php is correctly configured

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1st: turn off logs in log_control.xml (use="0") because RustyHearts_LogDB is missing.
2nd: check if Auth-api.php is correctly configured

1st.it all already been set "0" and still have that error..
2.my configure at billing "$connectionInfo = array('UID' => 'sa', 'PWD' => '0606xx', 'Database' => 'RustyHearts_Auth'); " and my setting at service_control.xml is " <area country="usa" auth_url="http://localhost/billing-api.php" xtrap_use="0" betazone="0" />"

about create username
WindyCode = juone
AuthID = usernamepassword = juone123456 so in md5 ([SIZE=+1]82ff6a85073149514328be0232d694f8)[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Reaction score

1st.it all already been set "0" and still have that error..
2.my configure at billing "$connectionInfo = array('UID' => 'sa', 'PWD' => '0606xx', 'Database' => 'RustyHearts_Auth'); " and my setting at service_control.xml is " <area country="usa" auth_url="http://localhost/billing-api.php" xtrap_use="0" betazone="0" />"

about create username
WindyCode = juone
AuthID = usernamepassword = juone123456 so in md5 ([SIZE=+1]82ff6a85073149514328be0232d694f8)[/SIZE]
type on your browser to test connection should appear the message "Nice Try"
use register page to create account View attachment Register.rar

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

type on your browser to test connection should appear the message "Nice Try"
use register page to create account View attachment 143869

i have this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Auth-API.php on line 13

$connectionInfo = array('UID' => 'sa', 'PWD' => '060686', 'Database' => 'RustyHearts_Auth');
$conn = sqlsrv_connect( 'JUONE', $connectionInfo);

Reaction score

i have this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Auth-API.php on line 13

$connectionInfo = array('UID' => 'sa', 'PWD' => '060686', 'Database' => 'RustyHearts_Auth');
$conn = sqlsrv_connect( 'JUONE', $connectionInfo);
The Auth-Api uses

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok..fix for auth-api.php

now other problem..
rh cant select char - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

cant select char, it keep queue and back to select world..
what the problem?

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey guys im new here, and to RH in general but i have been silently following this thread for some time, however there is one question i have not been able to answer despite hours upon hours of searching: is it possible to run your own server and effectively "play single player" with these files all on the same computer? i have downloaded the files, and saved the tut in notepad, but as im unsure of exactly what the rsult would be i have not yet tried. my access to internet can be spotty at best most of the time but i really like this game and think it would make for a nice solo experience-any advice/help/instruction in this matter would be greatly, greatly appreciated-thanks in advance, cheers!

Reaction score

im already chg lobby port..private port 50030 and public 50031, im chg at DB and configure xml..
still same
u need edit ports in lobby_serveroption, lobby_serveroption_1000 and serveroption

hey guys im new here, and to RH in general but i have been silently following this thread for some time, however there is one question i have not been able to answer despite hours upon hours of searching: is it possible to run your own server and effectively "play single player" with these files all on the same computer? i have downloaded the files, and saved the tut in notepad, but as im unsure of exactly what the rsult would be i have not yet tried. my access to internet can be spotty at best most of the time but i really like this game and think it would make for a nice solo experience-any advice/help/instruction in this matter would be greatly, greatly appreciated-thanks in advance, cheers!
Yes you can, but it's a lot of work, you need a good computer because the servers are many windows x64 and they use a lot of memory, you'll have to run the servers every time you want to play.
the ideal would be a virtual machine running the server and you play on your computer on localhost that does not need connection.

Back