Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack Season 6 Episode 3 Titan + Site Mu Core 1.0.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry I did not check the file should socketitem no current map socket socket. but there is one problem that always map has socket bonus option. how to remove the option this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error on the site
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\global_functions.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php(103): safe_input('step_1', '\\_') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\global_functions.php on line 95

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry I did not check the file should socketitem no current map socket socket. but there is one problem that always map has socket bonus option. how to remove the option this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please!!! sorry I did not check the file should socketitem no current map socket socket. but there is one problem that always map has socket bonus option. how to remove the option this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug
Infinity Arrow Strengthener disables the elfs ability to use mu helper because it doesn't recognize infinity arrow as the same buff so it continues to try and use it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice try....some people seems to love to have a Bunch of idiots just test files fot free and make you a buglist ao you fix them and vanish without giiving poop.

I delete many bugs.Add Battler Rings,Add normal Arena,Fix all Event,Add many items like seed rune.I work for this client and server be stable 2 mounts.Take client original if you dont want use me config.Original server and client have many many bugs.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I delete many bugs.Add Battler Rings,Add normal Arena,Add many items like seed rune.I work for this client and server be stable 2 mounts.Take client original if you dont want use me config.Original server and client have many many bugs.
Lol. Never said you didn't.
Just saying its more comfortable to make people test and search for bugs for you.

Back