• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full S6 Ep3 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone to close this f*ck*** thread or to move it in help section. I want to find here bugs and their solution, not super-hyper-mega-giga noob questions about making a server.

just quit RZ if you fell so bad bout noob question, of course who else here asking if they are PRO? are you a PRO? i dont think so, you cant just even reply their question,instead of adding that stupid closing thread comment., lol

Reaction score
Fire4ever - [Release] Repack TT 11.11.82 Full  S6 Ep3 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

where did i get this error? anyone?!

i am using mumaker compatible for s6 epi2/3 as they say here...

Reaction score
here it is...

jaj try again please :D

I downloaded it and patched. But main.exe si still giving me an error and i can't enter in the server now, after entering pass and login i have disconnect(IPs i've changed in the main). Can you upload your working client ?

How i can fix it?

Help please!

itemtooltip_eng.bmd open in magichandeditor >>>

Any1 has any solution? please^^

Try to look a client in magichand.jogoso.com.mx/ for socketitem_eng.bmd or itemtooltip_eng.bmd

King of the bongo
Reaction score
I get this in game
ERROR : ReRequesting Account Info
Has anyone fixed this? If yes, tell me how

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can upload your best client for this server release?
not sure if i had problem with client, but my client run normally for a while, but at second attempts it crashed, crashed, crashed...:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links PLEASE!!! :)
For Server files, clent & other...

Back