Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RePiola Files S6 + New Class GL RW SR GC IK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm reepiola and this is my development which has been in development for several years.
among the most interesting new classes stand out with their respective animations,
sets, weapons, new and unique skills that will give the game the distinction it deserves.
among others the daynight (day and night effect), automatic 3d camera and many more things
video attached...

hola a todos soy reepiola y este es mi desarrollo el cual lleva varios años en desarrollo.
entre las más interesantes destacan nuevas clases con sus respectivas animaciones,
conjuntos, armas, habilidades nuevas y únicas que le darán al juego la distinción que se merece.
entre otros el daynight (efecto día y noche), cámara 3d automática y muchas cosas más
vídeo adjunto...

Now You Can Test It Free Licence

Ahora Puedes Testear Licencia Gratuita

pass: repiolamu.com.ar

soon more news

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they should set rules for a minimum of 100 users per gs this is the most useless thing anyone can share, why do they do it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they should set rules for a minimum of 100 users per gs this is the most useless thing anyone can share, why do they do it?
yes i will put 100 max to you sell my files hahaha if you put maybe 5 subservers can get 60 users come on go to sleep my usles friend, you will never be like me kiss :zippy:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting d/c after i put all the necesary files from Tools folder in the client folder

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is unique files, you should be happy that you at least get your hands on such stuff with new characters and skills, this is like 1 of 100 mu devs that has made this stuff happen.
Show some respect please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting d/c after i put all the necesary files from Tools folder in the client folder
read INSTRUCCIONES.TXT
its easy put main.exe in to folder maininfo ahinfo put ips on connfig.ini and generate archives. like all muemu basic files
if you dont see Antihack image you make some wrong

This is unique files, you should be happy that you at least get your hands on such stuff with new characters and skills, this is like 1 of 100 mu devs that has made this stuff happen.
Show some respect please.
TNX BRO!:):)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for sharing. Translated in English, I hope you can understand

When I open main, it prompts Plugin CRC error! Am I missing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.. quick question, what about balance between the new add characters and old ones, have you work on it? or thats something that we have to manage ourselves?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. quick question, what about balance between the new add characters and old ones, have you work on it? or thats something that we have to manage ourselves?
"character.dat" archive

Back