• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release/Reupload] RF Online Sourcecode (Client + Server + Engine)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This package includes:

* Full RF Online Client Sourcecode
* Full RF Online Server Sourcecode
* Full R3 Engine Sourcecode

New Download
PHP:
https://mega.co.nz/#!G40mWCQQ!ypuh4lKpEiw0Ple5aSM1dHV3ZVVevCDIikmhDklvCjI

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Old Post
PHP:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-rf-online-sourcecode-client-615314/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how build from source, any guide?

first learn how to search using google first of all if you using lan server you need to forward all port needed after that search how to setup rf online include odbc apache launcher.exe its very easy its like dragonest and other game windows type goodluck

Reaction score
first learn how to search using google first of all if you using lan server you need to forward all port needed after that search how to setup rf online include odbc apache launcher.exe its very easy its like dragonest and other game windows type goodluck
that is why i said you don't have skill at all yuan,
he said to build from source, not setup a server.ckckckckckck
that is why you are so funny when claiming to be a pro with programming (at least on your old account) :lol:
oh well, nevermind about it.ckckckckck
--------------
and btw, for klu this source is not compilable, as far as i know, CMIIW
and this source is old tho'
older than giga 3, it's beta version

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that is why i said you don't have skill at all yuan,
he said to build from source, not setup a server.ckckckckckck
that is why you are so funny when claiming to be a pro with programming (at least on your old account) :lol:
oh well, nevermind about it.ckckckckck
--------------
and btw, for klu this source is not compilable, as far as i know, CMIIW
and this source is old tho'
older than giga 3, it's beta version

that's why other people leaving on this thread because you know you so mean dude if im you i will do help people asking for help because they are new here but what are you doing you pushing you wan't well goodluck :p: for now i don't need agrument cause im not a kid this is a Ducking net world to keep in touch on my mind to fight with you :junglejane:

klu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was able to build AccountServer and LoginServer, but they don't work,even after fix error of code :( When i started AccountServer, it's just closes...
Someone has a later source code, though 2.1.5 version or above?

Back