Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RoRivals Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sup guys,
here i have something of good for the leecher's public.
The files should be fully working, if they're not working or you have problems you can refer to @gaby001.

Link Cheerz,
Aesir
I dont ghive a duck aesir abiut this u know this its notmi complete server that its the ace onlie ep 4 3 what its relase in here already and what is i copy some acc thre in db and i edited some table u think that its my server lol no its my test server that one lol and i relase that on my web page
srryy .. yes take all this maibe u wil find some hiden comands how i say its not my server its My test one

By the way its not the bins what i make from source cone u can hex edit and see you alearady try the comand /kill!123fu haha bicouse are the killbourne bins what i test and yes the file are goog enjoyy all if u have problem ask help at
Aesir " sory abouth my english amd excusme"

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont ghive a duck aesir abiut this u know this its notmi complete server that its the ace onlie ep 4 3 what its relase in here already and what is i copy some acc thre in db and i edited some table u think that its my server lol no its my test server that one lol and i relase that on my web page
srryy .. yes take all this maibe u wil find some hiden comands how i say its not my server its My test one

Ok, so i can release aswell your source code?

Reactions: hi5
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But why u dont relasewhat u say .. why u make the poool abauth the source code of geno rivals or its just words in wind .. for what u make the pool just to show to alll u1r a dev or wtf are you ??? so relase the files ..witch make the pool ..why u dont ?? by the wayy urs ip its bloch with all u`r ip class from u`r area ..sore now try agane to ddoss me like u do last time :D i wil not complain i wil go and i wil biu agane a new hosting server i dont care i have money im not like u cring for money and sel some crap filess ti live from one day to outher day ..so soryy gtfo .... so u wil relase what u say abouth ur files u have liem geno rivals ..its not aproblem its not the frist time when i give my file free like ai do with the ep 3.5 complete ..ohh sory with outh the source ..u want source from sco original ibelive its ep 1 or eo 2.0 complete have that to on one of my external drive some where..i belive its the frist episode

by the way the best dev what was on here from starting this ace online treats was pankj and its stil the best of realy

im sory guys but him its and wil be the best one i belive he know like 5-6 years a go he relase the original frist episode SCO and he make a tutorial for noobs like us ..im not dev or what evere u cal your self im just a lecher how u say realy im not disturb anione if i can i wil help if i cam bicouse its in my nature to do that ..ans PS.. to uu I relase that file on my web page and on my fb to ..so i dont care realy ... "Sorry abouth my Crap english":S:S"":D:D

Last edited:
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
But why u dont relasewhat u say .. why u make the poool abauth the source code of geno rivals or its just words in wind .. for what u make the pool just to show to alll u1r a dev or wtf are you ??? so relase the files ..witch make the pool ..why u dont ?? by the wayy urs ip its bloch with all u`r ip class from u`r area ..sore now try agane to ddoss me like u do last time :D i wil not complain i wil go and i wil biu agane a new hosting server i dont care i have money im not like u cring for money and sel some crap filess ti live from one day to outher day ..so soryy gtfo .... so u wil relase what u say abouth ur files u have liem geno rivals ..its not aproblem its not the frist time when i give my file free like ai do with the ep 3.5 complete ..ohh sory with outh the source ..u want source from sco original ibelive its ep 1 or eo 2.0 complete have that to on one of my external drive some where..i belive its the frist episode

by the way the best dev what was on here from starting this ace online treats was pankj and its stil the best of realy

im sory guys but him its and wil be the best one i belive he know like 5-6 years a go he relase the original frist episode SCO and he make a tutorial for noobs like us ..im not dev or what evere u cal your self im just a lecher how u say realy im not disturb anione if i can i wil help if i cam bicouse its in my nature to do that ..ans PS.. to uu I relase that file on my web page and on my fb to ..so i dont care realy ... "Sorry abouth my Crap english":S:S"":D:D

Google translate?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/5934.html" said:
DragonLord[/URL]]Google translate?
Yes whyy sory i know u to from alot of time im sory is i ofense some one

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@gaby001 : of course, your awesome brain thought that i want ep2/ep1 source, how did you do that? :eek:
Aside the sarcasm:
1) Why should i need those crappy old sources?
2) No, i have your 4.3 source code, downloaded right yesterday :)
3) Ffs, google translate have a better grammar than you, use it please.
4) I need to think if i have to release the GR files in order to avoid crappy servers like yours pop up with my work and advanced mods and edits
5) If you really (nah, isnt true, retry to lie better) shared on your own those files, why are you still here to cry?
6) "Sorry abouth my Crap english", yeah, you definetively had to say sorry to us for it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
aha my mistake
... so when u wil relase wath u say wil relase "[h=3]GenoRivals Files Release" or u`r just a joker :):):):) when i pm u and i say to you i wil buy urs file what u relase u dont anser ..so relase already bicouse some of us we expect to .. hmm ....... so dont be a Jokerr dude ..[/h]

Reaction score
He never said thats he's gonna release it, he just said that he's thinkin about to releasing it.
And your begging about releasing it, will drive him do not do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please don't bring personal grudges onto RaGEZONE. This thread tends to spam and go out of topic easily, so it's closed for now. The release seems to be legit so no reason to remove it. Also please remain a positive attitude towards other users, thanks.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back