• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Rose Reborn Launcher (v1, v2)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about patch? can you put some guides for patcher? on VB please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
T_T cant use this one this gives the IP of my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the links are down because some noob necro-bumped this thread when it was a year old and people keep posting in it -_-

if you are pointing at me i never bumped nothing so just making sure it is not me you are referring to as i do not see no post i made on here into i guess today..

just seen the date this was posted 01-28-2010 lol

nvm besides i know it was not me who bumped it,as i would not need this launcher when all ready had the ruff-rose launcher working with updates way before this lol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i have a link..the onces here do not work..or tell me why is it when i type in game /reborn it logs me off..also how do become a dev in game i mean change my name to a different colour??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opening of Old TOPICS,, you must leart how to use ASM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one give a working link cause all the links are stupid and spam D: <3

Reaction score
u can also use thor patcher its a good auto patcher and launcher u can also customized your own themes or if you want a good themes i can code and design it just give me a message

Back