Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season 6 Episode 3 Multi Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i add new items in this client? For example i added new sword in item.bmd with code 0 103 > added 0 103 in item.txt and added info about sword in itemtooltip.bmd then i added texture Sword103.bmd and ***.ozt in folder Data/Item. Sword added to server but i cant see it textures. Help plz.Maybe textures need to load in another foalder?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i add new items in this client? For example i added new sword in item.bmd with code 0 103 > added 0 103 in item.txt and added info about sword in itemtooltip.bmd then i added texture Sword103.bmd and ***.ozt in folder Data/Item. Sword added to server but i cant see it textures. Help plz.Maybe textures need to load in another foalder?

Try to rename sword103.bmd to sword102.bmd and sword104.bmd. if not help -your main have limit of textures. You must change this limit to highter value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to rename sword103.bmd to sword102.bmd and sword104.bmd. if not help -your main have limit of textures. You must change this limit to highter value.
Yes it have!! i changed limit of *.bmds and rename to Sword104.bmd and i see white texture in game.Maybe you know offsets to Textures .ozt limit?:D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know it, i cant understand how to change this limits)

---------
Russian
Если разберешся поделись плс мэйном с изменённым лимитом текстур. Я пробывал несколько раз по статьям и видео в нескольких мэйнах сменить этот лимит но не работало

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, someone would be available the updated client system with rage, I managed to make MuServer update, but I'm having trouble client is fechamando could please provide? thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use client, because its more stable

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good afternoon, someone would be available the updated client system with rage, I managed to make MuServer update, but I'm having trouble client is fechamando could please provide? thanks in advance
Rage system available client, server just as it would have rage systems out :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please
ikenylee - [Release] Season 6 Episode 3 Multi Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Back