Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys
Full Guide for fix Castle siege please?
The SQL fix and file fix,how to setup event catsle siege?

Sorry my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys! i done all instruction but why always says invali account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

hi there! may i ask...i done all instruction of this MU but why always says invalid account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've got a question, how to increase the drop of the heart of love, box of heaven, silver and gold medal?
cuz, for example, i want that a heart of love drop items +6 or more, but when i code it, the hearts just drop +1 +0 +2....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, got some problems with RF class... :glare:
When i want add Sacred Set for RF throught MuMaker (Other Items), then in game they dont show off in my bag ,same when i put original Shop Codes for Sacred set to Shop then there is nothing... empty.. :thumbdown: But other sets (piercieng,storm hard) working fine. maybe some codes are messed up? :p:

And second thing i wanted translate whole game to my language so i edited whole Text.bmd to my lang and saved ,but when i turned on game ,all english... wtf? so where are the files for that when not Text.bmd?

thx in advance :blushing:

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all, got some problems with RF class... :glare:
When i want add Sacred Set for RF throught MuMaker (Other Items), then in game they dont show off in my bag ,same when i put original Shop Codes for Sacred set to Shop then there is nothing... empty.. :thumbdown: But other sets (piercieng,storm hard) working fine. maybe some codes are messed up? :p:

And second thing i wanted translate whole game to my language so i edited whole Text.bmd to my lang and saved ,but when i turned on game ,all english... wtf? so where are the files for that when not Text.bmd?

thx in advance :blushing:

1st.
put this to your server/data/lang/kor and replace to the old one..

2nd.
edit the the client/data/local/english/text.bmd..

learn how to thanks if someone helped you! :grr::grr::grr:..

i've got a question, how to increase the drop of the heart of love, box of heaven, silver and gold medal?
cuz, for example, i want that a heart of love drop items +6 or more, but when i code it, the hearts just drop +1 +0 +2....

check it on server/data/eventitemsbag

hey guys! i done all instruction but why always says invali account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

hi there! may i ask...i done all instruction of this MU but why always says invalid account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

hey guys pls help i already done all instructions about this MU but why there is a error say: your account is invalid... I use the MuMaker upon creating account error says: MEMB_INFO and a like... pls teach me how to fix it... thnx

hi! may i ask i've done all instruction but why always says invalid account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

hey guys pls help i already done all instructions about this MU but why there is a error say: your account is invalid... I use the MuMaker upon creating account error says: MEMB_INFO and a like... pls teach me how to fix it... thnx

hey guys! i done all instruction but why always says invalid account login?! I use mu maker there is a error say: MEMB_INFO and some alike... wht shall I do to fixed it pls help... thnx

first thing..you dont need to post comment like that..we can understand 1 paragraph!..:grr::grr::grr:

SERVER 1 is VIP server.if you connect your account on server 1 and your account is not VIP it will say your account is invalid..
try to connect your account on SERVER 2..and now you know the answer. :$::glare:

Hello guys
Full Guide for fix Castle siege please?
The SQL fix and file fix,how to setup event catsle siege?

Sorry my english

heres the castle siege setup.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/castle-siege-setup-245945/

and this one have a video tutorial..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/guide-setup-castle-siege-muonline-579379/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, i've already modified it, but i put this code:
//============================================================================
//Drop Settings: Heart Of Loves , Sack of Magic, FireCracker Drops
//www.darksideofmu.com
// type, index, level, skill, exc, option name

0 2 8 0 0 2 //Rapier

and it drops a rapier less than +8 and i want to drop +8 or more, is there a way to do it?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score

and it drops a rapier less than +8 and i want to drop +8 or more, is there a way to do it?

Try this one..

Quote:
//Drop Settings: Heart Of Loves , Sack of Magic, FireCracker Drops
//www.darksideofmu.com
// type, index, level, skill, exc, option name

0 2 10 0 0 2 //Rapier

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gudam thnx for answering... wer i can see the server 2?

pls help... where i can see server 2? bcoz i have problem connecting in the game its says your account is invalid... how can I fixed it?... I am having problem running this game I've been working this for more than a week now but still no luck... thnx

I'm calling a filipino my co-pinoy who can help me to fix this MU season 6 I can't play it there is always a problem / error...Ive been trying this to fixed for more than a week now but still no luck... pls help po...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have Error with game server and join Server i setup Many MuServer and i have Error with gameserver and join server i need real help
yahoo:mohanad_201020@yahoo.com
Facebook:mohanad_201020@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st.
put this to your server/data/lang/kor and replace to the old one..

Item(New).txt

2nd.
edit the the client/data/local/english/text.bmd..

learn how to thanks if someone helped you! :grr::grr::grr:..

Thanks bro :thumbup: I sure appreciate that here`s someone skilled who help pepz. :eek:tt:

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score

try this one if it drop dragon knight helm..
7 29 8 1 1 4 //Dragon Knight Helm

gudam thnx for answering... wer i can see the server 2?

pls help... where i can see server 2? bcoz i have problem connecting in the game its says your account is invalid... how can I fixed it?... I am having problem running this game I've been working this for more than a week now but still no luck... thnx

I'm calling a filipino my co-pinoy who can help me to fix this MU season 6 I can't play it there is always a problem / error...Ive been trying this to fixed for more than a week now but still no luck... pls help po...

English:
The server two located at lower side server when you logon..you will see 2 server,.first server is for the VIP Players and second server is for non VIP Players.

Tagalog:
Ang server two ay makikita sa bandang baba pag ikaw ay mag lologin.makikita mo dalawa ang server.Yung unang server ay para sa VIP player at ang pangalawang server ay para sa mga Hindi VIP na Players..i post screenshot later..

Have some OBDC for win7 32bit?

Heres your ODBC for 32bit users.

i have Error with game server and join Server i setup Many MuServer and i have Error with gameserver and join server i need real help
yahoo:mohanad_201020@yahoo.com
Facebook:mohanad_201020@yahoo.com

Post your error and we could help you here..not on yahoo not and facebook!..HERE AT RAGEZONE!.:grr:

Thanks bro :thumbup: I sure appreciate that here`s someone skilled who help pepz. :eek:tt:

its nothing..i really like to help people here in ragezone. :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use magichand xD edit the servlist.bmd

@BARAMOS

hi again i have another problem when i used /reset i got dc...how i can i fix that...thank you

You are supposed to get DC when you reset, the /reset updates
the database and relocates you to the starter point for your class.

So its perfectly normal to DC when using /reset :O)

:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn`t not work cashshop! In game its write "Cannot open Mu shop"
P.S. Have some shop editor?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird problem can't trade with other players & can't party with other players is it client side or server side problem ? :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem..when players stay in lorencia and use M and move in other town the client stop/drop or when they use Socket Machine client stop/drop and item is gone..how to fix this? :X

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i already test this file..

and one of the best server file i use :) thnx for sharing

Back