• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
purple.. can u help me.. how to change name in >>>
BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

client/data/local/serverlist.bmd

When I run Main.exe I see 2 sub. But when I try to connect to sub I have DC. WTF ?
SS: <-- Maybe here is error?

:w00t: lol. sub 1 is vip . you can login sub 2..:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*MuMaker Grand master wrong code class.(need change it with microsoft Acces).
BRAMOS@ what is the right code for GM ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*MuMaker Grand master wrong code class.(need change it with microsoft Acces).
BRAMOS@ what is the right code for GM ?

MuMaker working fine.. im dont use the one from BARAMOS thread but standard 1.13 version and 3rd classes working fine without any problem.

By the way, antihack in this files is rly nice too :thumbup1: I tried few mostly using hacking programs and all failed :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help.. after i restart my pc.. my global ip has change..
who can help me how to setting IP not change..

Its bcuz u have prolly dynamic IP and it changes at every log on ur PC or every connection to internet. Just google "How to make dynamic ip to static" or visit or . :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx guys.. i will try it.. :)

i have using no-ip... i know it will automatically update when my IP change..but at my muonline file server and main.exe not change.. what can i do?pls help me.. :(

You should using no-ip ip put on your file and your main.exe . Dont use your LAN ip. Because after your modem is turn off or d/c your ip will automatic changed.

[GameServerInfo]
ServerName =NONPVP
ServerCode =1
ConnectMemberLoad =0

NonPK =1
PkLimitFree =0
PkCanBuy =0

The code above is it right to set up for non PK server ? Because it still can pk anyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to edit ncp..anf mobs spots? anyone can help?
:$:

how to add the tier 2 sets..i mean its in the client but not listed on the server file...help please tnx

I need help.. after i restart my pc.. my global ip has change..
who can help me how to setting IP not change..

use no-ip:eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help.. !
how i fix bug speed for SM in 65k stats ?

חבר תעזור לי [=

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i get no-ip? because my no-ip im using global ip..
can u teach me pls.. :(

i need help..i think have a problem on party.. i cant party my friend.. when i click party.. he said party has cancel.. can someone teach me how to fix?

login into No-ip and created a host. The domain ip look like xxx.no-ip.com or xxx.myftp.biz. Those domain ip called WAN IP. :ehh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already make it.. tnx zzlovezz.. u know how to fix party bug? when i party my friend, i get party request cancel..

Because your level and your friend party its really different. like your lvl is 400 your friend lvl 300 or 200 your cant make a party.

Any one know why sometime i got d/c from BC ? It is a bug ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should using no-ip ip put on your file and your main.exe . Dont use your LAN ip. Because after your modem is turn off or d/c your ip will automatic changed.

[GameServerInfo]
ServerName =NONPVP
ServerCode =1
ConnectMemberLoad =0

NonPK =1
PkLimitFree =0
PkCanBuy =0

The code above is it right to set up for non PK server ? Because it still can pk anyone.

Edit also ur SCF_PvPSystem in GS and GS:CS ,there u have maps from "00" to "99" just set at them "0" like : map00=0

how to edit ncp..anf mobs spots? anyone can help?
:$:

how to add the tier 2 sets..i mean its in the client but not listed on the server file...help please tnx

use no-ip:eek:tt:

Use MonsterSetBase Editor 2.0 for NPC/Mobs spots.

help.. !
how i fix bug speed for SM in 65k stats ?

חבר תעזור לי [=

Accustom to live with that :laugh: Here this may help u a bit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks FOX :D lol . Did you got d/c from BC ? i got d/c in BC 8. sometime. Actually, the skill of DK cant learn Crystal of Destruction. I guess it a bug or wrong code item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks FOX :D lol . Did you got d/c from BC ? i got d/c in BC 8. sometime. Actually, the skill of DK cant learn Crystal of Destruction. I guess it a bug or wrong code item.

Dont have DC at all at this files ,nly sometimes when im going for change server i get DC :laugh: At the Orb of Destruction u must be BK 220lvl+ and (the important thing) u must have done marlon quest for ring :eek:tt1: (The same for Nova Scroll at SM):thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already make it.. tnx zzlovezz.. u know how to fix party bug? when i party my friend, i get party request cancel..

Dont have DC at all at this files ,nly sometimes when im going for change server i get DC :laugh: At the Orb of Destruction u must be BK 220lvl+ and (the important thing) u must have done marlon quest for ring :eek:tt1: (The same for Nova Scroll at SM):thumbup1:

Thanks let me test. Me too i got same problem like you get DC when change server and character but i will find out and let you know

Also do you know how to change the NON-PVP after the name of your server. Its really annoying

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all files?? Was compatible in Windows 2008 or 2003 64-BIT?

Please. .. answer my question ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how can i setup castle siege here? how to use .sql file?

i cant understand. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help.. where can i get maps barrack? at my server dont have map barrack.. can someone help me,how to put maps barrack.. :)

Barrack and Refuge are quest maps here ,thats mean when u doing 3rd Class Quest u can port to these maps throught NPC Werewolf in CryWolf to complete ur Quest. If u want have them in map list in-game then u must edit ur Gate/MoveReq bmd and txt.

Back