Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I want to host my server with VPS . what is minimum hdd storage ? .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Bug finded ! Rate of Jwel of Soul is 20% and you cannot change that , if you put 100% the rate is again 20% ... This fatal bugs on CANT BE FINDED ONLY IN SCFMT SERVER FILES I DO NOT RECOMAND THIS FILE for a serious server ! Why you say for more powerful muonline if this ppl don't make fixes for Us ? If we hep you to find bugs please fix it !

THANKS FOR FIXING ! AND FOR ALL BUGS FROM INSIDE OF SERVERFILES

MuIsBest
Gaver
kumpon
Seighart
siktows
dhiee27
LigerZero - HELP
Bealex
Blind21
janex23
jemelm
SOFTONICO
kitsunesaqua
Boossik
ALPANICO
hainam79-TESTER
FahmimRezuan
astrojhun
bikers18
Nitrogen_ua
forplaymasta
hunter1989 - HELP
Denied
unixbytes
Lehien
daezugun
allexander
LeonDCA
onecore
PurpleFox21
linda1990
exotic2k9
heureux - HELP

MORE POWER MUONLINE !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blue Chocolate Box
Red Chocolate Box
Pink Chocolate Box
Green Chaos Box
Red Chaos Box
Green Ribbon Box
Box Of Luck

SEVERAL BUG , CANNOT BE ADDED IN SCF_ItemDropRate , if you try to make the settings from eventitembags again don't WORK .. Mobs Do not Drop this boxes :) Is realy a poop Server FIles ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
linda, how to change the priest devin 3rd quest? instead of 20 balram hero to kill, i want to change it into 10 balram?

i already kill more than 10 balram, but still stock to 10 when i go to priest devin....
how to change it into 10 instead of 20???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
linda, how to change the priest devin 3rd quest? instead of 20 balram hero to kill, i want to change it into 10 balram?

i already kill more than 10 balram, but still stock to 10 when i go to priest devin....
how to change it into 10 instead of 20???

FOR YOU THE CRYWOLF TELEPORTER ( Werewolf Guardsman ) TO BARRACKS AND REFUGE NPC WORK ? for me has bugged

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SEVERAL BUG , CANNOT BE ADDED IN SCF_ItemDropRate , if you try to make the settings from eventitembags again don't WORK .. Mobs Do not Drop this boxes :) Is realy a poop Server FIles ?

you dont need to add them mate you just have to enable some stuff and manage your events. these files are good really just need to set it up correctly . and if you get dc problems because of the getquote something like that error its because of OS.

- .Heu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont need to add them mate you just have to enable some stuff and manage your events. these files are good really just need to set it up correctly . and if you get dc problems because of the getquote something like that error its because of OS.

- .Heu

Oh yeah ? Realy ? and boxes drop bug ? and excelents items ? how y can remove excelents items drop ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got error when i click choose sub server, it waiting...and disconnect.

Anyone help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got error when i click choose sub server, it waiting...and disconnect.

Anyone help me.

you mean after you select server then you click sub server?. thats what you mean right?. if I'm right that is normal for this files because of the main baramos added something inside main to prevent dupe .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean after you select server then you click sub server?. thats what you mean right?. if I'm right that is normal for this files because of the main baramos added something inside main to prevent dupe .

It happen when i click sub server. In LAN it ok.

If i public it for my friend test, what files i must change ip to public ip? Can i use no-ip for ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, i solve problem by change IP --> DNS.

But I got some bugs anyone know this bugs:

1. Item Drop dont have name, such as +1 +2. When i pick it my invent stuck

2. Item name in Item(New).txt dont exactly

In file Item(New).txt it set Gogeta :(

Config in shop, it display set Eracles :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I DO NOT RECOMAND THIS FILES ! , TO MANY SEVERAL BUGS , I RECOMAND THIS FILES TO US ONLY FOR SERVERS 999999999999x +1000 new items ( Server only for FUN ) This cannot be a serious server :| sorry SCFMT but this server files are a poop !

P.S - Party Exp Bug is not incrased correctly :(
P.S - Master Skill don't work corretly ! and have bugs
P.S - CryWolf Event , works bug not correctly and the Barracks and Refuge teleporter are fucked !

So if you whana a serius server like me with 3 online Us This stoopid files if you whana a serious server with more players Us Others files , now i recomand EncGames , that TEAM Make a great work not SCFMT, SCFMT Gives releases only for money .. come on guys !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I DO NOT RECOMAND THIS FILES ! , TO MANY SEVERAL BUGS , I RECOMAND THIS FILES TO US ONLY FOR SERVERS 999999999999x +1000 new items ( Server only for FUN ) This cannot be a serious server :| sorry SCFMT but this server files are a poop !

P.S - Party Exp Bug is not incrased correctly :(
P.S - CryWolf Event , works bug not correctly and the Barracks and Refuge teleporter are fucked !

So if you whana a serius server like me with 3 online Us This stoopid files if you whana a serious server with more players Us Others files , now i recomand EncGames , that TEAM Make a great work not SCFMT, SCFMT Gives releases only for money .. come on guys !
10.07.65 is a very old version from TitansTech(it's been 3 years). It absolutely has a lot of bugs. Instead of screaming bug, go get the newer ones like 11.70.24 which has just released out there. ENCGames Files, lol, that's one bug as hell. ENCGames died for a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10.07.65 is a very old version from TitansTech(it's been 3 years). It absolutely has a lot of bugs. Instead of screaming bug, go get the newer ones like 11.70.24 which has just released out there. ENCGames Files, lol, that's one bug as hell. ENCGames died for a long time.

Are You Kidding.
ENCGames Server Files are good! SCFMT ARE REALY A BIG poop , They do everything for money , they give release to stupid files
Only for advertisement ,

Novice C++
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, i solve problem by change IP --> DNS.

But I got some bugs anyone know this bugs:

1. Item Drop dont have name, such as +1 +2. When i pick it my invent stuck

2. Item name in Item(New).txt dont exactly

In file Item(New).txt it set Gogeta :(

Config in shop, it display set Eracles :(

check ur item.bmd to be same like item(New).txt use to check bmd files

be more explicit
what is wrong with crywolf event? and the barracks and refuge teleporter it`s bad configured by you is not a bug......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check ur item.bmd to be same like item(New).txt use to check bmd files

be more explicit

what is wrong with crywolf event? and the barracks and refuge teleporter it`s bad configured by you is not a bug......

Thanks you for reply.

Anyone have Client for this Server give me another link. I cant download Client from here:

:): :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help.
I downloaded everything, and I put it correctly is the IP that the SQL ID, I did a restore of the database, when I start the startup does not give me any problems, but when I go to turn on the game, after the loading screen, I shows: "You are disconnected from the server" I do not understand why it continues to give me this problem, I tried with other files, but nothing, the only good thing is that it is a problem of IP and not the other.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
sorry for my english, I used Google Translate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ducking ... THIS IS A poop SERVER FILES DON'T WORKING NOTHINS ! FULL BUGS

Hello....

I am try to be pathient but you are stupid.
this is free release of Muserver season 6 episode 1.
if you dont know to configurate the files after 102 posts, maybe you dont need
to be admin.
anyway you dont love the files you can take your legs and walk to another topic what is the big deal!!!
Good luck.

please help.
I downloaded everything, and I put it correctly is the IP that the SQL ID, I did a restore of the database, when I start the startup does not give me any problems, but when I go to turn on the game, after the loading screen, I shows: "You are disconnected from the server" I do not understand why it continues to give me this problem, I tried with other files, but nothing, the only good thing is that it is a problem of IP and not the other.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
sorry for my english, I used Google Translate.

Check if you put the ip & sql user and password in the correct place.
if you have router dont forget to open ports.
else if you have modem create loopback.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to config item drop form monster? I want to config new item drop. Help me!!

Back