• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crywolf event fix code please?
Crywolf event start but i can't contract with altar?
How about changing the event? It keeps spamming all through the game.
Thanks in advance!

Can you help me JoinServer is Error How can I Fix that?

please post a specific data about the error i maybe able to help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BARAMOS, nothing to say exept thanks, almost all works smoth and there are only little details but i fixed myself.

I only want to ask help in 1 thing because i really cant do it because almost all of the guides here and in other forums are incomplete or dont appear like in the program so its very confusing.

Someone can help me to put in this clean main the TDAgg.dll anticheat?

Only hook the dll so the main load it, because all guides are confusing and the links dead or visual are different from the real program.

I tryed like 25 times and i cant do it because in the program are missing options that appears in the images of the guides, or maybe guides are too old.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/dark-angels-gameguard-antihack-anticheat-781625/ this its the antihack (a friend of mine tested it and says its exelent)

I Hope someone can help me with that little detail, thats the only thing i left u.u

Ty in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run main.exe and pick English, it loads then it disconnects me without giving me the option to pick a server.
Any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run main.exe and pick English, it loads then it disconnects me without giving me the option to pick a server.
Any suggestions?

Edit your main.exe as mentioned on post #1

Any suggestions?

MAIN :

Main Version: 22:8 =
Serial: UniversalGames
IP: 84.16.226.147

*To change the IP Use Hex editor.
*To change the serial main use Main Craker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please anyone..

how can i make my ingame reset to 125 reset maximum?

thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i try to extract "connectServer.exe" my antivirus says it is a win32 malware, this files are really good?
i mean the "MuServer Update 21/08/2012:(new link)

(Easy way all the configurate ok+Custom items
All items can be with 380opt+Sockets)."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, its been a while i dont post here and im kind of rusty in MuOnline servers.

I still cant say its a nice server but, as far as i looked into the files its quite a nice joob indeed. Cheers Baramos...

Here´s the million bucks question: the server is up and running good so far, but i got dc about 1 minute after i connect. Everytime. Im able to play for the this time, use shops, lvl up and all, but after 1 min puff, got dc...

Maybe its something with the main, ok did i messed up in the server files ?

Cheers and keep up the awesome work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, its been a while i dont post here and im kind of rusty in MuOnline servers.

I still cant say its a nice server but, as far as i looked into the files its quite a nice joob indeed. Cheers Baramos...

Here´s the million bucks question: the server is up and running good so far, but i got dc about 1 minute after i connect. Everytime. Im able to play for the this time, use shops, lvl up and all, but after 1 min puff, got dc...

Maybe its something with the main, ok did i messed up in the server files ?

Cheers and keep up the awesome work.

I never had that experience!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem with the main of antiferna, i cant hook any dll on it, the hooker program tells me the exe dont have space for it and idk what to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi has any one has a new client for this season???
and how can i enable socket items

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why joinserver not work ... if i click it load but then nothing comes.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the problem "if i want login : no charge info" how fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the problem "if i want login : no charge info" how fix it?

Open Folder StartUp the Right click SSU_v1.0.2.47.exe and Run as Administrator, there you can see if you have configured correctly all the necessary Data (IP and SQL Name and PASSWORD).

Back