• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe ur lvl gap
SCFData\SCF_Common:

[Party]

SCFMaxPartyLevelDiferense=230
Thanks,works !

i Have another qwestion, in all maps drops from monsters items like 'goku" and anothers sword too big , and 1 time take it you can't sell it or trade it.. how cand i delete this items to no drop more in map from mobs.. thank!

Novice C++
Reaction score
Thanks,works !

i Have another qwestion, in all maps drops from monsters items like 'goku" and anothers sword too big , and 1 time take it you can't sell it or trade it.. how cand i delete this items to no drop more in map from mobs.. thank!

Client folder\Data\Local\eng\item.bmd (edit with magic hand)
Server folder\data\lang\kor\item(New) (edit with note pad)

or try my files attach

Attachments

• standard item(client&server).rar
    26.1 KB · Views: 72
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set up this work offline ? Change the IP to 127.0.0.1 ? and startup ip to local ? Anyone helps?

By the way , the client links does not work :( Any mirror

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could any1 Make fast tutorial how to install it ? i have problems with it :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant download client ! Give client link! Or reload they.

P.S. How I can change MuVersion in the client ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can play this with out internet connection ??? thanks asap ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im finish to download what we nid use SQL 2005 ? 2012 2013 thanks ASAP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use the one you feel comfortable with....I'm cool myself with 2008 R2 & totally suggest you get this one ^^.

hi sir ianvalls90 du u have Link download SQL 2008 R2 free full download free use thanks sir

sorry sir if i ask im just scared download fake in google

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, no, but feel free to download enterprise's evaluation version from microsoft (no virus there, we suppose ¬¬), and run a google search for some serials....I did it that way, shame on me (LOL)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can anyway share release clean MuServer thanks ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FOR THE SERVER MU EJERCUTAR IN THE FOLDER READY starup runs it and

GO FOR COMMAND AND SEEK ALA GameServer FOLDER Notepad GYMSYSTEM, AI REPLACE THE 1ST NAME FOR YOUR NAME YOUR CHARACTER AND ACTIVATED COMMANDS READY =)

What does it means?:D I don't understand where should I seek GYMSYSTEM and else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Everythink was great, until I shut down server. I didnt changed one single option, but still geating DC. I dont even see now server list.
Some known reasons?:D

Problem solved. I delete server files and did everything again. Now my server purrs like a cat :p.

Last edited:
Back