Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm confused on a lot of things on how to use this server and these files.

1) How do you mount server files on VMWare and Start it?
2) How do you Make Server Master not give the "-chienseletters- qq:10230211 " or w/e it is error?

Is VMware a program?
Is Server Master not letting me on it because i'm windows 7? Help?

Nvm. I found out how to mount server files. Now, the problem is... how to "-Modify Mssql IP with that of your server"? Do i put my IPv4 Adress? Where do i put it? I open SQL manager but its all in chiense/taiwan so idk df im doing..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change the MSSQL IP ? I dont get an Internet connection ( I cant open some websites like ragezone) and i cant start the exe to edit the server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know private server that already has 2 seson (without 4th jobs) , but now he does not work about 3-4 months site:.www ilatale.com rates x20 exp, quest exp and ely . i think is thai of chinese server

I did manage to download the client from them i'll see if it works with the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After downloading all the files and stuff I have another problem (due to my own ignorance, of course). I know VM stands for virtual machine, but I don't know how exactly to go about getting one and/or using one; I looked up VMWare (a thing referenced many times by the OP), but it's all kinds of confusing for someone who has never done this type of thing before (like me.) If anyone knows can you explain this to me step by step?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After downloading all the files and stuff I have another problem (due to my own ignorance, of course). I know VM stands for virtual machine, but I don't know how exactly to go about getting one and/or using one; I looked up VMWare (a thing referenced many times by the OP), but it's all kinds of confusing for someone who has never done this type of thing before (like me.) If anyone knows can you explain this to me step by step?

VMware is a bit complicated try looking up some guides in youtube, I tried VMWare once too and yea its a bit confusing if its your first time so look up some TUTS on youtube maybe just a basic tut to get you started. Hopefully someone with better knowledge can help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I got it to work in vmware after figuring out how to use it. Right now I'm only having one problem;
orion13 - [Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Even after changing my mssqlIP to the one for taxiang I'm still getting this error. Do I have to forward ports on that port it had (1433) or something?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind that last problem (I realized I didn't do one of the steps in the right order!) Now the only thing I'm having trouble with is this

When I log in I can't seem to make it to the character page without being interrupted by this (I don't know what it says because it's all just symbols).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I got it to work in vmware after figuring out how to use it. Right now I'm only having one problem;

Even after changing my mssqlIP to the one for taxiang I'm still getting this error. Do I have to forward ports on that port it had (1433) or something?
What did you done to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind that last problem (I realized I didn't do one of the steps in the right order!) Now the only thing I'm having trouble with is this

When I log in I can't seem to make it to the character page without being interrupted by this (I don't know what it says because it's all just symbols).

I think you have to set your time to a certain point i am unsure

That seems to be a D/c error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my virtual machine I always set the time to January 10 2014 whenever I start it up before doing anything. Do I have to set the time on my actual computer too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my virtual machine I always set the time to January 10 2014 whenever I start it up before doing anything. Do I have to set the time on my actual computer too?

not sure really

Have you changed the IP adresses? so its set to yours?

I really dont know if thats the right error since idk how to read that, but to me it looks like d/c error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure really

Have you changed the IP adresses? so its set to yours?

I really dont know if thats the right error since idk how to read that, but to me it looks like d/c error

Where to change the IP and on January 10 2014?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...Okay, I don't know what exactly I did to make it work but some way or another I got it to work.

I just gave it a try again today and I connected and made a character without a problem. And also, I see what the guy earlier meant about how the exp rates are too high. I killed a beetle G and a priring and like that, I got to lv66.

Edit: One thing I've observed so far is that you can go in instance dungeons with a party member, but you can't start a PVP match. Don't exactly know the circumstances for starting one in season 1 outside of just going to the pvp arena and talking to Lemy.
And, I can't seem to change class either. Maybe these are functions not included in the server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...Okay, I don't know what exactly I did to make it work but some way or another I got it to work.

I just gave it a try again today and I connected and made a character without a problem. And also, I see what the guy earlier meant about how the exp rates are too high. I killed a beetle G and a priring and like that, I got to lv66.

Edit: One thing I've observed so far is that you can go in instance dungeons with a party member, but you can't start a PVP match. Don't exactly know the circumstances for starting one in season 1 outside of just going to the pvp arena and talking to Lemy.
And, I can't seem to change class either. Maybe these are functions not included in the server?

Might have to do with server settings and I don't know how to fix the classes thing, but I know the exp rate should be somewhere there just look around and change it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone figures out how to change/lower the exp rates and other things, please let me know.

Last edited:
Back