Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files with a few new features.

Reaction score
Update
Replaced the autosave function with the save command.

Update 2
Replaced /prof <number> <level> with /wskill <name> <level>

Update 3
Teleporting commands edited.

Update 4
Added the missing character class Dragon Archer.

Info

The item command works like this;

Code:
 /item <Item Name> <Quality> <Sockets> <+#> <-#> <Enchanted HP>
Code:
<Item Name> - Name of the item
<Quality> - Number from 3 to 7 with 7 being Super
<Sockets> Number from 0 to 2
<+#> - Number from 0-9
<-#> - Damage -X%
<Enchanted HP> - HP +X

Save command;
/save - use it before you logout.
Ron - [Release] Server files with a few new features. - RaGEZONE Forums

/wskill Command;

Instead of using the /prof command and putting the number of the weapon skill, you can now simply use /wskill and the name of the skill without having to look up the numbers. Heres an example..

Lets say we want our blade skill at level 20. We type this
Code:
/wskill blade 20

This should save a bit of hassle on having to look up the skill number you want to increase.

Teleporting Commands;

I edited the teleporting commands a little bit since I was bored. Now instead of just using /scroll tc, you can use /scroll tc, /scroll twincity, /scroll TwinCity and you can use /tele instead of /scroll. I edited this for all the maps. Added commands are;
Code:
/scroll mapname
/scroll MapName
/tele mapname
/tele MapName
You can still use the old scroll command too.
Enjoy.

Link:

or

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea thanx man . - I'll try and give some feedback !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway that you might be offering some more help with the server? as in adding scripts, and how to add npc, monsters and so on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
anyway that you might be offering some more help with the server? as in adding scripts, and how to add npc, monsters and so on?

I would, but I can't. Well I can, but it would be incomplete. You have to use a hacking tool to get some of the monster info for the database and you can't post hacks on RZ, so I probably wont make a guide on that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
np, I been playing around with the db and added some monster spawn points but im not sure how to make them wander around the area. also they will not attack unless they get attacked first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i got 2 probs
1.is there a command for arrows?
2.if i get an item it wont apear before i relog so i save and when i try to relog to server lags :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the /item is alil buggy, lol, but that doesn't really matter. BUT The one item I've been tryin to make, won't work! >.> Tryin to make a GMRobe, just doesn't wanna work lol =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to make a moonbow and it worked but the rest isnt :p
off topic:does anyone know a link on a forum of how to add npcs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok my Commands are working somethimes(whenever they want i guess) but everytime i dc and log back in all equips are gone o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys well i played the old qonquer server before the toke out the @commands and i was wondering how i can make it so you can use all the @commands instead of /commands any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Whats with the unable to download scenario ?. I use IDM, and RapidShare doesn't seem to download the right file, Well it downloads as a IE Explorer.. file. Then when i go to open it. It doesn't show or take me to the website, anyone know whats the problem or is rapidshare experiencing problems with there servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Whats with the unable to download scenario ?. I use IDM, and RapidShare doesn't seem to download the right file, Well it downloads as a IE Explorer.. file. Then when i go to open it. It doesn't show or take me to the website, anyone know whats the problem or is rapidshare experiencing problems with there servers
the link works fine u just have to press FREE and then type the code

Reaction score
Hello,

Attached the files to the post for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its odd but none of the commands are working :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i need some Password and Login to Datafile some on help me whear i find this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
interesting, I just made my sever *working on mob spawns and NPC's right now* and all commands are working, I can make any item, I managed to make all skills work and to be saved, still have to deal with a error or bug that keeps closing Conquer when players are on the server, I'm guessing too much info sent...dunno yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you deleted the upload? Because on this topic neither your other one, I cannot download any files because it says you have deleted them all.

Back