• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Sfx-Editor by Aeonsoft/Galanet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sfx Editor, got myself a new toy to play with. Thanks for the release.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys better start making some stuff with lightning so you can please Mr.Masius here /ridicule

I've already created about 6 lightning effects /ridicule

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Push the '/' button (the one with the ? on it) to play. The play button is broken, but this works. Happy to share my accidents with you guys!
:p
Not to be a nab or anything but can you show which button? I may be blind or something, I don't see the button ^^;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Templar FlyFF <3
Reaction score
Omg that's awesome.
kay then the finding I got told..
Hold your mousewheel button and scroll at the seconds bar.. it can go further then what you think /ridi

edit: video link of my sfxedit called CirclingBawlz.. I know it's not much but it took quite long and I'm proud of it atm. http://endless-networks.com/map/sfxedit/clip0027.rar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CREATE NEW BAFF EFFEXS NMAO PLZZZZZZZ.

Too bad, I can't really get it too work so far. I'm now trying the post some above. Extracting the stuff in a folder with SFX Editor.exe

Templar FlyFF <3
Reaction score
Yes indeed it does. When I was epic editing with funkehnicco we made some PRETTY EPIC poop together :)
Maybe I'll have a showroom just to brag about how awesome it is ;D

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw, when you save it, do you use the Save, or Save as...?

Either way mine is empty if i save as .sfx, if i save as a file, it does.

But, if i then rename it to .sfx, then all the content gets nulled o_O

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Now we got something that makes private servers more original. Thanks for releasing this!

wtf why did they even make that file->open button? lol

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now we got something that makes private servers more original. Thanks for releasing this!

wew i got the same prob as wakazaki and aagibcheat xD

Did you paste in the Beast folder? :x

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think people realize that beast, sfx-editor, cola, the binaries/compiled source and the client/server files can ALL go in the same folder. It's extremely efficient, there's no real need for a "beast folder". -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think people realize that beast, sfx-editor, cola, the binaries/compiled source and the client/server files can ALL go in the same folder. It's extremely efficient, there's no real need for a "beast folder". -.-

I'm sure they realise, it's just more organised to have seperated folders. Especially if you have them all, I personally have one for compiled stuff, a client to run, and a folder with beast/sfx/cola. That's 3. For people with the space on their computers, it's fine for people to use different folders, I can't stand being messy, so i have to organise it in a way that suits me. Same for everyone else.

Anyhow, the error, if you downloaded your beast 'ready set-up' from say.. that RockNetwork crap, then chances are you ARE going to encounter errors. They say these releases will open maps without your input but clearly they're wrong cause my friends epic map doesnt open in their setup, but is just fine in the one I organised. I should assume it's the same sort of case with sfx editor n stuff. Mess around with files, debug it, see if a certain file is causing it.

Alternatively, you're clicking the wrong open/load button.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol... Another half-working release... yay.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they realise, it's just more organised to have seperated folders. Especially if you have them all, I personally have one for compiled stuff, a client to run, and a folder with beast/sfx/cola. That's 3. For people with the space on their computers, it's fine for people to use different folders, I can't stand being messy, so i have to organise it in a way that suits me. Same for everyone else.

Anyhow, the error, if you downloaded your beast 'ready set-up' from say.. that RockNetwork crap, then chances are you ARE going to encounter errors. They say these releases will open maps without your input but clearly they're wrong cause my friends epic map doesnt open in their setup, but is just fine in the one I organised. I should assume it's the same sort of case with sfx editor n stuff. Mess around with files, debug it, see if a certain file is causing it.

Alternatively, you're clicking the wrong open/load button.

Messy? My folder is insanely organized. :huh:
Beast is meant be in NeuroSpace/Resource/ anyways. Same with the sfx-editor and cola. It also saves you time so you don't have to drag the map from your Beast folder to Resource, then to your client once again. Same with adding items and etc, you don't have to copy the files over and over.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol... Another half-working release... yay.

I have every part of the SFX editor working exactly how I want it.. o_O As far as I can tell it has 0 missing parts and functions exactly how it was meant too..

Back