• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Simple E/Config PK Editor

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score
Name PK Editor

Description This is a easy batch file script compiled to edit config/e.pk.

Features Easy E.pk editing and config.pk editing.

Download

Credits Go to Swarm133 for compiling the scripts together, and Phantom* for the swordcrypt.

Guide
How to use this PK editor
Step 1 ) Put your e.pk and config.pk in the Import folder.

Step 2 ) Open Import.bat with notepad, and you see the default pk password in there twice. Change them both your password.

Step 3 ) Click Import.bat and run the script, This will put your config/e in the Edit Config Folder, and Edit E Folder. Already encrypted.

Step 4 ) You can go to Edit Config.pk folder and open any of the files with notepad, then edit them, after you save it run the MakeConfig.pk file then it will make the pk for you.

Step 5 ) The folder New Or Modified Dialogs. You can put any new editions to your E or new files in E in this. For easy access. Once you click makeE.pk file and run the script it will encrypt all the files.

This should be the easiest pk editor you'll ever use, I'm sick of ppl adding me on msn asking about config questions. if I didin't explain this enough I'll make a movie but it's pretty self explanatory once you download it and look at the source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think swarms bat system was prity easy for newbs to use but owell its nice 1 :)

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this is the old encryption? Maby handy to note :-D
We haven't released the specification for the new encryption yet. No need to tell what encryption it is, as it's always obvious the old one.

LsE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some1 uplode it to Rapid share?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im sorry but hasnt this been made already in one program, instead of bat files? just curious..?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Step 1 ) Put your e.pk and config.pk in the Import folder.

Step 2 ) Open Import.bat with notepad, and you see the default pk password in there twice. Change them both your password.
i opened the .bats with notepad++ then put vladis password (VLADI#FILES69) in the import.bat
and the vista password (GSG9AK48#M5A2) in the make e.pk and make pk .bat's
run the import then run the make's and what happens is
my vladi config.pk is 1.49MB and the new config.pk is 318KB
my vladi e.pk is 991KB and the new e.pk is 669KB
why
is this a bad thing
will it still work
please help me gumby

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx.. but it will sux when u got for the newest kosp/kocp encrypter$dexrypter... then can hackers see what things u changed for e.g like (values of skills)-.- 50% of tools are good for hacking server^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i opened the .bats with notepad++ then put vladis password (VLADI#FILES69) in the import.bat
and the vista password (GSG9AK48#M5A2) in the make e.pk and make pk .bat's
run the import then run the make's and what happens is
my vladi config.pk is 1.49MB and the new config.pk is 318KB
my vladi e.pk is 991KB and the new e.pk is 669KB
why
is this a bad thing
will it still work
please help me gumby
omg first off all don't use those collors they are annoying :)
And why you post this, try it urself if it doesn't work then post.
It only takes 1 minute to try it -.- anyway, normaly it has to work.
If i use DA's pk changer it's getting bigger but still works fine :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Are Greate Man This Program Work 100%

I Have 1 Question Where I Need To Edit The Ip To Conect To My Server?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back