• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
xhraUnI - [Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi. Look who's back? I!.Today I wandered around a lot for corrupted files that I have on my broken external HD and until I found something that will be of great help for those who can't bypass SMNak's encryption in the Nova version.

When I bought the Nova version for $800.00 the author of the version (which we shouldn't mention, because today I recognize that he is a scammer) gave me this launcher that bypasses SMNak automatically

I would mainly like to thank everyone who is interested in the Nova version and I would also like to thank the creator of this Launcher that works with a .dll called "BdoMOD.dll".If you're good at reverse-engining and want to spend some time trying to get the source code for this launcher, feel free.

Picture

Ledie - [Release] SMNak Bypass Launcher for Nova Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I'd like to thank everyone who made the effort to break SmNak and I believe we can go far.

Follow this tutorial to know how this launcher works.

Last edited:
Back