Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SMT Imagine Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have decided that today I am going to share the complete source for . I will not be providing any guides on how to get it to work as it's pretty self explanatory. Everything being shared is pre-lawsuit and post-lawsuit. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that I am tired of the communities animosity between each other. Tired of the drama between each other. And I am ultimately tired of the toxic bird that's in the middle of it all, starts it all, and threatens everyone while being allowed to get away with it from all server owners.

Files explained:
  • imagine_client_1.666 is the original JP client.
    • BinaryDataFiles.xls is a file that pertains to the BinaryData folder inside the client. It tells you what is what. It's been attached to the thread directly.
  • comp_hack-4.12.2-wyrd-win64 is the pre-lawsuit source.
  • comp_hack is the post-lawsuit source with extra fixes and additions. It's primarily used by SMT Imagine RU server.
  • Webgame is for the in-game minigames.

Downloads (only need one per source you want):
imagine_client_1.666: - -
comp_hack-4.12.2-wyrd-win64: - - -
comp_hack: - - -
Webgame: - - -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
source !=source code

In what world? The post clearly states "complete source." At no point did the wording ever imply they were sharing the "source" of where these files came from and not the code itself. If it doesn't have source code, then it should be reworded, because that's an important distinction. I don't care about it if there's no source for client/server.

Back