Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Some tools for Aura Kingdom (and other linked game) now Open-Source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Community,

I realized I hadn’t announced this here yet, but I've recently open-sourced several tools for Aura Kingdom on GitHub. Please understand that these tools were rapidly developed for quick use, meaning the code may not be the cleanest. Refrain from critiquing it.

These tools are for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I won't be held responsible for any consequences stemming from their use or modifications.

Here's a brief overview of what's available in the repository:

• : Initially designed for Eden Eternal, this tool can be adapted for Aura Kingdom. It allows you to customize and manage altars.
  • : Adjust the in-game drop rates to your liking.
  • : Launch your game in a more streamlined manner.
  • : Tidy up and structure your INI files.
  • : Secure or unsecure your INI files with ease.
  • : A user-friendly interface for editing INI files.
  • : Designed for mobile, this tool extracts assets and game files.
  • : Unpack PKG files seamlessly.
  • : An aid for game content translation, especially when working from Taiwanese to english.
  • ...and possibly more that I might have forgotten.

All the tools are available on . I encourage contributions, feedback, and collaboration from the community.

A few notes:
  • I will not be releasing my map editor. It's incomplete and can potentially produce unstable files.
  • My packet editor, emulator, and proxy are off the table for now. I'd like to prevent potential misuse, especially packet attacks against servers.
  • I'm also not releasing the mapfile; you'd need to do your own.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, these tools seem to be very useful, does anyone know how to make them work?
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand how they work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, these tools seem to be very useful, does anyone know how to make them work?
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand how they work.
You need Compile them (Source files *.sln) using visual studio to build executable program (.exe)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Community,

I realized I hadn’t announced this here yet, but I've recently open-sourced several tools for Aura Kingdom on GitHub. Please understand that these tools were rapidly developed for quick use, meaning the code may not be the cleanest. Refrain from critiquing it.

These tools are for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I won't be held responsible for any consequences stemming from their use or modifications.

• : Initially designed for Eden Eternal, this tool can be adapted for Aura Kingdom. It allows you to customize and manage altars.
  • : An aid for game content translation, especially when working from Taiwanese to english.

All the tools are available on . I encourage contributions, feedback, and collaboration from the community.

A few notes:
  • I will not be releasing my map editor. It's incomplete and can potentially produce unstable files.
  • My packet editor, emulator, and proxy are off the table for now. I'd like to prevent potential misuse, especially packet attacks against servers.
does this also contain pkg creator ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Community,

A few notes:

it's only showing me this...
1701194488148 - [Release] Some tools for Aura Kingdom (and other linked game) now Open-Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how does translate file patcher works ?

1702940307099 - [Release] Some tools for Aura Kingdom (and other linked game) now Open-Source - RaGEZONE Forums

so we need to create db and out folder , and then put translated raw file to "db" and put t files in "out" folder , is this correct ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back