Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today i found soulworker version with Sniper class on a chinese forum.
Client + server file:

Server file password: s7后宫w
client file password: 后宫无双sw2
Tutorial:

Tell me if you successfully run it.
alesxis - [Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper - RaGEZONE Forums

alesxis - [Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Work without error, someone can mirror client

Screenshot 2023-05-01 143623 - [Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Okay, server runing for me without any problem, but if you have MSSQL in you pc, deletate it or kill proces in task manager for run SQLLite.
Client not work for me. Launcher say "Must be in game client folder", other issue it's give error like not instastall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.
9e0c9cadd491fb06ada58ef93825caea - [Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper - RaGEZONE Forums

Check exe in virustotal

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't download the client
The Google drive seems to be heavily loaded :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client not work for me. Launcher say "Must be in game client folder", other issue it's give error like not instastall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.
Try launch with .bat file instead
@SoulWorker100.exe IP:127.0.0.1 PORT:10000 MultiExecuteClient:yes SkipWMModule:yes

-

The server works fine but seems to be an edited version from another private server. Male characters were removed and Nabi starts on first town, when the correct way is to start at lvl 45 or 50, can't remember, in another area.
Also NPCs images are bugged when you talk to then during quests.

Reaction score
Try launch with .bat file instead
@SoulWorker100.exe IP:127.0.0.1 PORT:10000 MultiExecuteClient:yes SkipWMModule:yes

-

The server works fine but seems to be an edited version from another private server. Male characters were removed and Nabi starts on first town, when the correct way is to start at lvl 45 or 50, can't remember, in another area.
Also NPCs images are bugged when you talk to then during quests.
3716dafa0cd5d785be2ba1e60fa914d9 - [Release] Soulworker server file + client file 2023 Sniper - RaGEZONE Forums

Like not install vcredist_x64. But i have it :D mdam.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the original post the author said he just replaced male characters with female mods, so don't bother wasting your time for this.

Edit:
Although you can still experience the skills of new character, they are probably buggy. And there are no story missions for new characters.

Last edited:
Back