• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Source Anti-Cheat WarGuard

Reaction score
Ok, I'm posting a simple anti-cheat for you,but I do not use it more in my emulator = D

programming it is all in PureBasic

Yuri-BR - [Release] Source Anti-Cheat WarGuard - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Click Here

if you have the original link the war guard without modifications, send me pm with the link to I publish it here

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't it pretty much useless now though since you just released the source code with it?

Harro
Reaction score
I didn't think xan wanted to share his source? :p least way it was in the DMZ days.

He still gots same image i made for it awhile back for the warning ;D

Harro
Reaction score
You need the PureBasic application (Legal cost: 79€). Then you need to click on Compile -> Create executable

Gigatoni is right you can get the cracked version from tpb if you really needed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If FindString(c$,"Cheat Engine",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"Elitehax",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"x1nject",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"Rei [00]",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"MoonLight Engine",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"DEngine",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"inject",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0 Or FindString(c$,"WarZ - ALL Emulators Cooki :)",0,#PB_String_NoCase) <> 0

Can anyone help me in this line?
This is the line that the error renildomarcio are accusing the wrong parameter.

In Compiler > Compiler Options
There will Use Icon! Clear or select an icon and ok.
Hope this helps.

Back