Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Star Wars Galaxies Official Source Code (Client/Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FULL CREDIT FOR THESE FILES GOES TO @jasonnw666 He just asked me to look them over and make a thread.

Link:

A cursory glance shows this is probably from mid to late 2010. Most of the server datafiles appear to be in place, but client datafiles seem to be missing.

sw - [Release] Star Wars Galaxies Official Source Code (Client/Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is as official as it gets, uses makefile build system and is cross platform. Look forward to see what people make out of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you,
any1 got this compiled and functioning property yet?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i had star wars galaxies long time ago,the files were a mess but kinda worked(with tons of crashes)
whats new with this ones?cause if they re the 2009 old ones you ll suffer a lot,like me and would rage and delete all :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad didn't mean to offend you was just curious if it was even possible to do one, with it being so old and whatnot

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These arent from 2009, this is from april 2010. Working on a repack

its there any impurrrtant fix?when i created my char i could barely walk around or fight without being disconected,also none of quest/npc worked
there were also some glitches with terrain(you could fell trhough the floor and it made it crash too)
i remember i had to dowload 3 expansions for mine to work which release client is this one ?
thanks for the repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you compile the source the proper way and set it all up?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its there any impurrrtant fix?when i created my char i could barely walk around or fight without being disconected,also none of quest/npc worked
there were also some glitches with terrain(you could fell trhough the floor and it made it crash too)
i remember i had to dowload 3 expansions for mine to work which release client is this one ?
thanks for the repack

These files leaked last November, no idea what files you had.

Falling through the floor/npcs not working sounds more like a crappy emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you need a linux clone to run it or can you use a visual studio or just regular cygwin with windows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you guys tried using visual studio for it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back