Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Steals Server Pack v1.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cnat get it to work .. ? Iced want to help me ? come back on msn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just letting the moderators sorry for spamming this, I was accually trying to type but not refreshing so it wasnt showing up, and the 3rd times later it was this :p sorry, also iced I did get it working, but how can I connect and play the server :) Please help me if you wouldn't mined :)

Thanks otonyo1994(Anthony) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i solve this... is it AVG's fault..

i double click powersourceco.exe... i wait... then the Dos-mode dialog opens... and a windows error box open.. with no words on it.... i juz click the windows box and it say error... ask me if i wan send error report to microsoft blablabla...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
every thing is ok but when i login its loading and cant open the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow u guys realy love him xD

Oke hes awsome!!

He helped me alot with somethings but plzz try it yourself first

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lawl it's ok if someone asks for help, but not says do it all and don't leave credits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried it today aswell ... only i've used navicat for mysql in stead of phpmyadmin ... anyway i watched your guide but when you open powersource co does it have to be exact like on your program since i think i messed up with the passwords ... do we even have to set a password if we leave the fields blanc will it still search for passwords ... i'm just wanting to run and play it on my local machine maybe in lan with some friends but dont know yet ... anyway thanks for the upload i hope i can enjoy it soon enough , downloading your client as we speak ... dont we have to change the server.dat file aswell to our root and ip's ?

greets Wh1teL0tus

So i've finally managed to get it to work ... i removed navicat and used phpmyadmin but i didnt use a password since then i get errors and so on but thats not important ... the problem is i can't login on the server

anyway it was fun trying if there is anyone wanting to help me send me a mail or something ^^ thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server running fine for me :)

TESTING!
Repleace this (server.dat in client folder and run PowerSource.exe):

[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=GroupPic10

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=ConquerEst
Ip1=90.191.236.173
Port1=9958
ServerName1=ConquerEst
HintWord1= ConquerEst
Pic1=servericon80

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been trying for several days now to change the drop rate for all monsters, I did what he said and nothing worked. Can someone point me in the direction of a newbie guide on how to change the drop rates on this server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i love this thread, have all the stuff installed the only problem i came across was the spy trojan in the conquer.exe file.

Was this intentional or just my antivirus being stupid, cos as far as i can tell its not lying!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I cant get "http://localhost/phpmyadmin" to work it just takes me to a blank page that says "GIF" at the top left. What did I miss and/or do wrong? :/:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, yall said that port 80 is needed to make this non hamachi, well I went and forwarded, but when I went to opel localhost/phpmyadmin, all it did was mess up, since appserver needs that port. Anyone know how to get around the error of having used the wrong port? Also teamviewer also uses port 80

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Ive followed all the guides, but I still get this poop. Can anyone explain why?

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 59
Total Accounts:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 67
Total Characters:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

When you install the mysql, make sure to leave the server name as root, and the password as test, then go into the config folder in the server pack, and make sure the db name and pass are root and test, then go to www in the appserver folder, and change the stuff there in the include folder, in the config file, to match yours, make sure the DB names match up as well. I hope this helps, thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

When you install the mysql, make sure to leave the server name as root, and the password as test, then go into the config folder in the server pack, and make sure the db name and pass are root and test, then go to www in the appserver folder, and change the stuff there in the include folder, in the config file, to match yours, make sure the DB names match up as well. I hope this helps, thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks so much!!! it really works! i have my own private server! its called swahCO got ninjas im a really good coder :) i also got talistamans an star towers its all thanks to you i.o.u one thanks telling all of my friends about this. o and i fixed a little bug it had thanks!

Back