Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bugs:
1.Effects from catalogue not working.
2.Quests progress updates only when go to another room.
3.Emergency exit doesn't work.
4.Room passwords not working.
5.Not activating next quest automatically
6.Strange furniture ghosting when drop from catalogue. (didn't had this problem with BcStorm)
7.Pets doesn't understand training commands.
8.When user registers, there' in chat box not showing that you need to read Habbo Way, like in BcStorm :(

1. Because as far as I'm aware, there's no "My Effects".
2. Why do you need quests? Bit pointless, imo.
3. Mine works wonderfully.
4. Mine works also.
5. Number 2.
6. zJordan posted a fix above.
7. It's something not coded, I'm assuming..
8. Make 'passed_quiz' = '1' by default when registering.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
4. Mine works also.
5. Number 2.
8. Make 'passed_quiz' = '1'
1. In Habbo there is Effects.
2.Quests are interesting to finish if there's nothing to do.
4.Yea? Where I can read these emergency exit calls? They not appearing anywhere.
5. Second point
6. zJordan's fix not working.
7.or they only understands Spanish commands.
8. I'll try it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Report Bugs:

- Chatlogs en roomvisits: Chatlogs and roomvisits don't save in the Database.
- Jukebox does not want to continue playing.
- Call for helps with the panic button don't work often times and sometimes they work again though.
- Categories on 'Mod action' don't works.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
4. Mine works also.
5. Number 2.
8. Make 'passed_quiz' = '1' by default when registering.

Passed_quiz don't working. I want that when users registers and goes to client, they need to read Habbo Way to start chatting. Like in BcStorm

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Report Bugs:

- Chatlogs en roomvisits: Chatlogs and roomvisits don't save in the Database.
- Jukebox does not want to continue playing.
- Call for helps with the panic button don't work often times and sometimes they work again though.
- Categories on 'Mod action' don't works.

- True
- False
- False
- False

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear,

We have Fixed the Bot Exploit. After it, we can't change bot names anymore. There's comes @data. An hacker can kick (disconnect) me from the hotel. How to fix that exploit?
For the bots, use this version of the fix.

Code:
dbClient.runFastQuery("UPDATE user_bots SET name = '" + Data + "' WHERE id = '" + BotId + "'");

and Replace with

dbClient.setQuery("UPDATE user_bots SET name = '" + Data + "' WHERE id = '" + BotId + "'");
dbClient.addParameter("data",Data);
dbClient.runQuery();

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some people have been relating injections lately and so it's time to end these 'hackers' people party. There are only 2 possible exploits area in this whole release ( I've checked EVERY incoming string ). They both aren't usable for newbie users as there is limited space to run them.

1) At internal void MarketplaceGetOffers() replace with

Code:
        internal void MarketplaceGetOffers()
        {
            int minCost = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            int maxCost = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            string searchQuery = ButterflyEnvironment.FilterInjectionChars(this.Request.PopFixedString());
            int filterMode = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            ServerMessage message = Marketplace.SerializeOffers(minCost, maxCost, searchQuery, filterMode);
            this.Session.SendMessage(message);
        }

2) At public void SaveNameToChange() - disabled by default in my releases but its coded..

Replace string s = this.Request.PopFixedString() for
string s = ButterflyEnvironment.FilterInjectionChars(this.Request.PopFixedString());

Also make sure you are using the one exploit fix in the first page of this thread. (It's included in Release 4 fix 1)

Any other injections must be related to websites or CMS.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some people have been relating injections lately and so it's time to end these 'hackers' people party. There are only 2 possible exploits area in this whole release ( I've checked EVERY incoming string ). They both aren't usable for newbie users as there is limited space to run them.

1) At internal void MarketplaceGetOffers() replace with

Code:
        internal void MarketplaceGetOffers()
        {
            int minCost = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            int maxCost = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            string searchQuery = ButterflyEnvironment.FilterInjectionChars(this.Request.PopFixedString());
            int filterMode = this.Request.PopWiredInt32();
            ServerMessage message = Marketplace.SerializeOffers(minCost, maxCost, searchQuery, filterMode);
            this.Session.SendMessage(message);
        }

2) At public void SaveNameToChange() - disabled by default in my releases but its coded..

Replace string s = this.Request.PopFixedString() for
string s = ButterflyEnvironment.FilterInjectionChars(this.Request.PopFixedString());

Also make sure you are using the one exploit fix in the first page of this thread. (It's included in Release 4 fix 1)

Any other injections must be related to websites or CMS.

Heh. Thanks. :) Waiting for some news from you. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been trying to rip off someones HabboEncryption to handle this DiffieHellman and RSA thing. Have been failing shamefully lol

I've pmed anthony from swf-root and he said that I must use a banner.php to exchange Prime and Generator keys with the client. However, every time I use cappo's banner.php I get no response from the client. I don't really know alot about cryptography as I'm a humble electrical engineering student lol. I've been looking for this guy named Xana99 to crack a newer swf version for me but he is harder to find than money in my pocket.

I did try to rip it off Plus Emulator but it's too 'Phoenix Emulator ' like, with a messy of 'VIP' functions in between packet handlers. I think I was able to copy it's crypto system (not really different from the old-but-gold Butterfly Emulator) but my banner didn't work ! So I don't know what to do. I've been trying to download PlusEMU swf to get it's banner.php but I couldn't find them. If somebody got it, please upload for me! :) thankchen.

Nonetheless I might forget about updating it to a newer version and start to code my so beloved snow-storm service server. Ya, planning to code it aside from the core of the emulator.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to rip off someones HabboEncryption to handle this DiffieHellman and RSA thing. Have been failing shamefully lol

I've pmed anthony from swf-root and he said that I must use a banner.php to exchange Prime and Generator keys with the client. However, every time I use cappo's banner.php I get no response from the client. I don't really know alot about cryptography as I'm a humble electrical engineering student lol. I've been looking for this guy named Xana99 to crack a newer swf version for me but he is harder to find than money in my pocket.

I did try to rip it off Plus Emulator but it's too 'Phoenix Emulator ' like, with a messy of 'VIP' functions in between packet handlers. I think I was able to copy it's crypto system (not really different from the old-but-gold Butterfly Emulator) but my banner didn't work ! So I don't know what to do. I've been trying to download PlusEMU swf to get it's banner.php but I couldn't find them. If somebody got it, please upload for me! :) thankchen.

Nonetheless I might forget about updating it to a newer version and start to code my so beloved snow-storm service server. Ya, planning to code it aside from the core of the emulator.

swf-root has RC4 patched, so Banner.png is enough.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Tha
When I use a banner.png the data hits the server encrypted. I get packet lenghts varying between -(2^32) and +2^32-1

also

r - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AKllX, there are some bugs.
Bugs:
1.Effects and costumes from catalogue not working.
2.Quests progress updates only when go to another room.
3.Emergency exit doesn't work.
4.Room passwords not working.
5.Not activating next quest automatically
6.Strange furniture ghosting when drop from catalogue. (didn't had this problem with BcStorm)
7.Pets doesn't understand training commands.
8.When users registers and goes to client, they don't need to read Habbo Way to use chat. How to make that new users need to read Habbo Way to start chatting, like in BcStorm? :(
9. Achievements button not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody know how I can fix this bug? Can't add at favorite with the heart on the room info.

bug room - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nobody know how I can fix this bug? Can't add at favorite with the heart on the room info.

Weird.. It works when you add them using the navigator. When you are inside, the client doesn't send any message to the server, so there is nothing to be done! Must be sulake's own glitch.

@Dokotrs

Effects goes in users rentables inventory, which isn't coded as far as I know. This quests thing can be changed by replacing your
public void ActiveEndQuest(GameClient Session) with this one:

Code:
public void ActiveEndQuest(GameClient Session)        {
            int id = Session.GetHabbo().LastQuestId + 1;
            QuestManager questById = ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetQuestById(Session.GetHabbo().LastQuestId);
            QuestManager manager2 = ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetQuestById(id);
            if ((manager2 != null) && (questById.Category == manager2.Category))
            {
                IQueryAdapter adapter;
                Session.GetHabbo().ActiveQuestNow = true;
                Session.GetHabbo().QuestActivate = manager2.Id;
                if (!Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates.ContainsKey(manager2.Id))
                {
                    Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates.Add(manager2.Id, 0);
                    Habbo habbo = Session.GetHabbo();
                    object questsS = habbo.QuestsS;
                    habbo.QuestsS = string.Concat(new object[] { questsS, manager2.Id, "-", 0, ";" });
                    using (adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                    {
                        adapter.runFastQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "UPDATE users SET queststates = '", Session.GetHabbo().QuestsS, "' WHERE id = '", Session.GetHabbo().Id, "'" }));
                    }
                }
                manager2.UsersId.Add(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                manager2.UsersActivate = manager2.UsersActivate + Session.GetHabbo().Id + ";";
                using (adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                {
                    adapter.runFastQuery(string.Concat(new object[] { "UPDATE quests SET usersactivate = '", manager2.UsersActivate, "' WHERE id = '", manager2.Id, "'" }));
                }
                this.LoadQuests(Session);
                ServerMessage message = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.ActivateQuest);
                message.AppendString(manager2.Category);
                message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().MyQuestsCompleted(manager2.Category, Session.GetHabbo()).Count);
                message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().QuestsInCategory(manager2.Category).Count);
                message.AppendInt32(manager2.Id);
                message.AppendBoolean(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().IsActivated(manager2.Id, Session.GetHabbo()));
                message.AppendString(manager2.Type);
                message.AppendString(manager2.ExtraValue);
                message.AppendString(manager2.SecondType);
                if (Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates.ContainsKey(manager2.Id))
                {
                    message.AppendInt32(Session.GetHabbo().QuestsStates[manager2.Id]);
                }
                else
                {
                    message.AppendInt32(0);
                }
                message.AppendInt32(manager2.CountFurnis);
                message.AppendInt32(ButterflyEnvironment.GetGame().GetQuestManager().GetIntValue(manager2.Category));
                message.AppendString("set_kuurna");
                message.AppendString("MAIN_CHAIN");
                message.AppendBoolean(true);
                Session.SendMessage(message);
            }
        }

Achievements button is now handled by some other way in Sulake's latest hotels so I can't packetlog it to fix. I get only the event handler logger when I click the button :
3450: [0][0][0]%z[0][6]MeMenu[0][5]click[0][12]achievements[0][0][0][0][0][0]
I would have to reverse the .swf to code it, which doesn't worth the effort .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AKllX, I will upload zJordan's swfs pack. It's cleanest and best swfs for SwiftEmu. I am saying this, because you maybe will add these in first post? Because some people don't want to download whole htdocs folder and then searches for swfs packs which doesn't work correctly and then calls for help in this thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its fine, just send me the link

I will post link there when will be uploaded :)
Remaining time 1 min at speed 1.1 MB/s

swfs.rar (521.7 MB)

Credits to zJordan for uploading and hosting this pack for 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back