• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Talisman Online Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made this like 4months ago when i was working on opening a Talisman Online server....but i still didnt open one because ive got different more interesting stuff to work on :)
but i was working on this website when i got the server all done and running so i jsut found it now and will realese it for you guys

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0miikbzboh5mn3

Password : ragezone@TomaSz@TomaShen

i used some php scripts from some guys web in this forum i give him credit but i just cant remember the nickname :D

also u can edit the design to ur needs :pP

enjoy this website!
i was working on a webshop too but got bored of web coding so...
if any1 can get it done would be great and please gimme credit if u use my ideas from my files :)

hit like if u like this :p
i knw its not done but its beter than nothing

previews:
hardjump - [Release]Talisman Online Website - RaGEZONE Forums

NOTE:WHEN I BEGAN CODING THE WEBSHOP AND THIS WEBSITE
I ONLY HAD STARTED TO LEAN PHP AND OTHER ! :DDD

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u host this on linux whith all the dbs :) thats how i did i think

or you can use the design or some of the web but give credit to me for putting all the stuff together please :) also as i sayd some credit goes to the other guy for making the php scripts for register and login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back