• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Template ZhyperMU / Webzen Template MuCore 1.0.8

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i see that but when i put the column and the table nothings happen.. how to solve that sir Martin?

Open thread on help section and explain your problem, maybe someone will help you, it's Release section, respect some rules.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi i just wanna add Reset character module modified for template :)
kevin105 - [Release] Template ZhyperMU / Webzen Template MuCore 1.0.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

i will try to add more soon :)

Download:
View attachment reset_character.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi i just wanna add Reset character module modified for template :)
kevin105 - [Release] Template ZhyperMU / Webzen Template MuCore 1.0.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

i will try to add more soon :)

Download:
View attachment 146133

hello, Can you modified also this Script have class comparison for the reason of stat starting?
it will restore his/her original starting stat :D

Sample if Elf Want to reset, after he reset he got:
str: 20
agi: 25
vit: 15
ene: 10

if DL Reseted:
str: 40
vit: 30
ene: 35
command: 30

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir do you have a module in character search? in rankings?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello, Can you modified also this Script have class comparison for the reason of stat starting?
it will restore his/her original starting stat :D

Sample if Elf Want to reset, after he reset he got:
str: 20
vit: 15
ene: 10

if DL Reseted:
str: 40
vit: 30
ene: 35
command: 30

yes i can do that but i think i need to recode for it.
Sentfrom my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can recode and successfully finish its much better and best character Reset System and about payment for Reset include options of Wcoins :)

thanks.

Where did you saw that kind of reset system? ^^

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he is so lazy to configured webfiles hahaha no offense bro ^_^

Reaction score
kevin105, I've deleted my old files, can you upload your old Rankings.php without the Floating Character Information? Thanks

-- FIXED -- "Just edited the new Rankings.php"

Would be nice if you can code the Stat Reset module. There's a lot of PHP coder here but they always say "I have those, it's EASY!" but they will not share it because they want $ for it.

Thanks Again

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kevin105, I've deleted my old files, can you upload your old Rankings.php without the Floating Character Information? Thanks

-- FIXED -- "Just edited the new Rankings.php"

Would be nice if you can code the Stat Reset module. There's a lot of PHP coder here but they always say "I have those, it's EASY!" but they will not share it because they want $ for it.

Thanks Again

Why not learn PHP than asking someone to code for you? There are lots of tutorials and guides in Google and Youtube. Programming skills is not FREE in the first place. It's a rare case someone to code this and that for your for FREE. They have their own life and job too not just MU Online.

Sometimes they release free version just to advertise their premium one. Nobody is giving free service without return.

Reaction score
Why not learn PHP than asking someone to code for you? There are lots of tutorials and guides in Google and Youtube. Programming skills is not FREE in the first place. It's a rare case someone to code this and that for your for FREE. They have their own life and job too not just MU Online.

Sometimes they release free version just to advertise their premium one. Nobody is giving free service without return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MU Online SEA

My post was intended for kevin105 actually and I know that you don't share anything here, but I do believe you also request here on other things that you need. If your good in PHP that's good for you, and if you earn something from that then it's no longer my concern. I just hope next time, please don't forget that RAGEZONE community sometimes you can request and people can share.
Why not learn PHP than asking someone to code for you? <--- it's for me, this is a community and when somebody shares it then it will be for everyone.

Thanks, hope to see more update's on this release :thumbup1:

Back