• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The screenshot showed you had Awakened gear in this patch but have been trying to enchant a few pieces and I can't seem to get the red glow and wings nor can i awaken them, did they remove this from this patch or is it something you have to add in yourself?

Reaction score
The screenshot showed you had Awakened gear in this patch but have been trying to enchant a few pieces and I can't seem to get the red glow and wings nor can i awaken them, did they remove this from this patch or is it something you have to add in yourself?

That one is Heroic Oath, you can check by yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow I forgot about heroic oath lol. Thanks I’ll have a look :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I myself stopped spending time on 100.02 because way too much of the stuff that Bluehole had abandoned in place, could at least still be resurrected/fixed in some fashion (unless they completely removed/overwrote the server side datasheets) with the 32-bit versions. Lot of assets for unused/depreciated systems unfortunately did not make the 64-bit transition when they also upgraded Unreal Engine 3 to one of the later/final builds; the same one that Elyon used. So stuff like the old prologue, skycastle assets, etc are no longer even partially functional in 100.02 since there was little need to have their graphic artists update those.

I personally liked the technical upgrades that came with the 64-bit update since this 5-digit UE3 build (pre v97, the UE3 build was really old; a 4-digit build that was never meant to handle something like MMO's or what TERA was trying to do) supported features like asynchronous loading (which helped reduce a lot of the stutter/client FPS drops), and provided them a better foundation to make future optimizations (which unfortunately didn't come to pass). So in weighing what the 32-bit version has intact, I decided to spend more of my time in 92.04 (and by extension, this version).

I'm currently trying to restore the 2013 character selection lobby (got the pose, animation, music; but not the actual background to load). The level 20 prologue (a relic of the beta) requires work since quest markers are missing, and the enigmatic unlock for the gear is broken (prevents further progression).

Guild skycastles are also fully functional (customization + NPC's + city teleportals) but with a caveat; the in-game system (Crusade guild competition leagues) that handled the assignment automatically (for the top 10 guilds in each of the leagues) at the end of a season, looks dead server side (the old guild menu with the alliance and crusade tabs doesn't function properly either). But everything exists client side (the gpk for the Crusade menu S1UI_GuildLeague and the datacenter datasheets). For the following, I manually assigned a castle in the database along with competition points and prestige. When I was trying to figure this out on v100.02 last year and saw only the parts of the floor and central device actually loaded (but not the external textures) when I flew up to one, I knew it was a futile attempt.

I then thought about simply swapping them out with the full Nakatam Tower skycastle model, but you then lose the actual customization part since it requires the base model. So this is why I am sticking to playing around with the older 32-bit versions.

Thank you for your reply.
But doesn't the 32bit version have more frequent textured resolution forced down symptoms? As far as I can tell, the issue happens more often on 32bit.
Do you know any improvements to this?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
But doesn't the 32bit version have more frequent textured resolution forced down symptoms? As far as I can tell, the issue happens more often on 32bit.
Do you know any improvements to this?

Yeah, that is the unfortunate downside with the constraints in the 32-bit version (2-3GB addressable memory limitations) + old UE3 build (so they had to do all these workarounds). I'm personally fine with it so long as I don't get the actual blurry lowered textures (which is less of an issue with just me in the game since no additional rendering required for many other players character models) when that message is being spammed. I'm planning to just disable that message in my DC (search for "SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" which is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage; just set the displayChat to "False").

<String string="Texture resolution will be reduced temporarily due to insufficient memory." delayTime="0.0" effect="-1" sound="-1" style="SMS_CHAT_INFO_CHAT_ONLY" readableId="SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" chatChannel="201" displayChat="False" />

As for potential improvements, back before the 64-bit client, some folks used tweaks in S1Engine.ini to mitigate some of this (search online for TERA S1Engine tweaks; there's a couple of posts on Reddit and various YouTube tutorials; like everything else, YMMV).

I'm currently trying to restore the 2013 character selection lobby (got the pose, animation, music; but not the actual background to load). The level 20 prologue (a relic of the beta) requires work since quest markers are missing, and the enigmatic unlock for the gear is broken (prevents further progression).

Gave up for the time being trying to get the old lobby restored (the assets are there in /CookedPC/Art_Data/Maps/Lobby_map/). I tried using older S1_Technique GPK's to no avail (the following is the revised XML for the pose & animation if anyone wants to try and give it a shot):

XML:
<LobbyPCSelection xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection LobbyPCSelection.xsd" xmlns="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection">
    <AnimationList>
        <EnterMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
        </EnterMotion>
        <IdleMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
        </IdleMotion>
        <SelectMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="0" />
        </SelectMotion>
    </AnimationList>
    <CameraPath>
        <Path id="999" fromCamera="0" pathName="C51" toCamera="0" />
    </CameraPath>
    <DeletionEffect nameColor="150,150,150" />
    <LobbyPCList>
        <LobbyPC templateId="10101" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10102" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10103" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10104" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10105" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10106" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10107" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10108" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10111" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10201" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10202" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10203" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10204" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10205" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10206" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10207" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10208" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10211" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10301" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10302" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10303" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10304" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10305" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10306" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10307" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10308" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10401" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10402" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10403" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10404" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10405" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10406" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10407" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10408" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10410" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10501" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10502" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10503" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10504" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10505" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10506" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10507" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10508" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10601" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10602" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10603" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10604" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10605" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10606" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10607" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10608" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10701" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10702" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10703" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10704" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10705" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10706" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10707" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10708" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10801" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10802" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10803" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10804" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10805" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10806" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10807" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10808" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10810" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10813" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10901" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10902" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10903" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10904" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10905" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10906" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10907" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10908" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10911" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11001" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11002" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11003" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11004" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11005" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11006" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11007" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11008" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11009" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class09_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11010" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11011" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_G_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11012" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class12_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_AS_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11013" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11101" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11102" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11103" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11104" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11105" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11106" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11107" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11108" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
    </LobbyPCList>
    <NormalEffect nameColor="107,255,96" restBonusNameColor="85,213,255" />
    <PCSlot maxCharacterPerLobby="8" overlayColor="255,255,255" overlayDuration="0.5" overlayPower="2">
        <Slot id="1" pos="3146.765381,5755.429199,5988.500000" dir="61.5200005" />
        <Slot id="2" pos="3201.345947,5746.359375,5988.500000" dir="71.7200012" />
        <Slot id="3" pos="3263.678467,5748.390137,5988.500000" dir="88.7699966" />
        <Slot id="4" pos="3311.351074,5745.784668,5988.500000" dir="108.459999" />
        <Slot id="5" pos="3161.589111,5577.396484,6021.800000" dir="74.25" />
        <Slot id="6" pos="3230.865234,5631.974121,6021.800000" dir="82.4899979" />
        <Slot id="7" pos="3288.450684,5657.658203,6021.800000" dir="102.160004" />
        <Slot id="8" pos="3354.734863,5672.572266,6021.800000" dir="115.209999" />
    </PCSlot>
    <PlayLightMatinee>
        <LightMatinee status="reverse" pathName="L99" toCamera="0" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L01" toCamera="1" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L02" toCamera="2" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L03" toCamera="3" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L04" toCamera="4" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L05" toCamera="5" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L06" toCamera="6" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L07" toCamera="7" />
        <LightMatinee status="play" pathName="L08" toCamera="8" />
    </PlayLightMatinee>
    <SelectionEffect effectId="3034" nameColor="0,255,0" restBonusNameColor="0,192,255" />
</LobbyPCSelection>

So I just moved on to the next part that I wanted to try and restore. Using the enigmatic gear workaround from Archgeus, prologue progression works again (I need to track down why most of the quest markers aren't showing up on my setup along with lot of the skill keybinds not working; only r/l mouse button, F2, 2, and C work across the classes I've play tested). Tried dragging the skills manually to the skill tray, but it looks like the prologue setup can't be modified. Just makes the tutorial boss fight more challenging since you end up attacking with a limited number of DPS skills.

Since I'm not a fan of the Stepstone Island tutorial (ironically, I know one of the design objectives was to change to a more constrained linear pathing which this prologue instance has, and thus could've been used without turning the beginning into a mess), I'm working on "eliminating" it for my personal setup. I also wanted the prologue menu options (prologue or skip prologue) to flow into the (just sans the original starter zone questing for the time being since that is a more complex undertaking to not only re-enable, but to move some of the level 65 stuff away from the original low level area path; and then it's a whole different level for the rest of the low level questing which hopefully one day, those older datasheets will see the light of day).

Digressing, I deactivated the Story of Tiaran cinematic, re-enabled the original (and much prettier/musically satisfying) pegasus cutscene flying into IoD after the "Recruiting for Expedition Members" cinematic plays (when completing the prologue/if skipping the prologue, only the cutscene plays), and made the initial character position at the North Dock. While not in this clip, I also set the starting gear to the level 10 ones you usually receive from Dougal. The completed quest/story ID's for Stepstone Island didn't work (the ones I used from QuestGroupList.xml did not set the completion flag properly for them so I need to look into that before I release this revised set of datasheets).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, that is the unfortunate downside with the constraints in the 32-bit version (2-3GB addressable memory limitations) + old UE3 build (so they had to do all these workarounds). I'm personally fine with it so long as I don't get the actual blurry lowered textures (which is less of an issue with just me in the game since no additional rendering required for many other players character models) when that message is being spammed. I'm planning to just disable that message in my DC (search for "SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" which is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage; just set the displayChat to "False").

<String string="Texture resolution will be reduced temporarily due to insufficient memory." delayTime="0.0" effect="-1" sound="-1" style="SMS_CHAT_INFO_CHAT_ONLY" readableId="SMT_OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_LODDOWN" chatChannel="201" displayChat="False" />

As for potential improvements, back before the 64-bit client, some folks used tweaks in S1Engine.ini to mitigate some of this (search online for TERA S1Engine tweaks; there's a couple of posts on Reddit and various YouTube tutorials; like everything else, YMMV).

Gave up for the time being trying to get the old lobby restored (the assets are there in /CookedPC/Art_Data/Maps/Lobby_map/). I tried using older S1_Technique GPK's to no avail (the following is the revised XML for the pose & animation if anyone wants to try and give it a shot):

XML:
<LobbyPCSelection xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection LobbyPCSelection.xsd" xmlns="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/LobbyPCSelection">
    <AnimationList>
        <EnterMotion>
        </EnterMotion>
        <IdleMotion>
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="castanic" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="human" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="popori" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="highelf" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="baraka" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="female" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
            <Info animName="" animRate="1" genderInfo="male" raceInfo="aman" weaponIn="1" />
        </IdleMotion>
        <SelectMotion>
        </SelectMotion>
    </AnimationList>
    <CameraPath>
    </CameraPath>
    <LobbyPCList>
        <LobbyPC templateId="10101" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10102" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10103" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10104" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10105" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10106" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10107" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10108" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10111" animSet="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_M_ANI.Anim.Human_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10201" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10202" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10203" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10204" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10205" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10206" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10207" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10208" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10211" animSet="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Human_F_ANI.Anim.Human_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10301" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10302" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10303" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10304" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10305" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10306" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10307" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10308" animSet="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_M_ANI.Anim.HighElf_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10401" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10402" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10403" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10404" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10405" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10406" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10407" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10408" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10410" animSet="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="HighElf_F_ANI.Anim.HighElf_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10501" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10502" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10503" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10504" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10505" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10506" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10507" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10508" animSet="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_M_ANI.Anim.Aman_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10601" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10602" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10603" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10604" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10605" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10606" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10607" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10608" animSet="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Aman_F_ANI.Anim.Aman_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10701" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10702" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10703" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10704" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10705" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10706" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10707" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10708" animSet="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_M_ANI.Anim.Castanic_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="15" randomStartTo="50" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10801" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10802" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10803" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10804" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10805" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10806" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10807" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10808" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10810" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10813" animSet="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Castanic_F_ANI.Anim.Castanic_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10901" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10902" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10903" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10904" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10905" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10906" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10907" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10908" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="10911" animSet="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_M_ANI.Anim.Popori_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11001" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11002" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11003" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11004" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11005" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11006" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11007" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11008" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11009" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class09_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11010" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class10_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11011" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class11_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_G_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11012" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class12_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_AS_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11013" animSet="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Class13_Anim" animSetShare="Popori_F_ANI.Anim.Popori_F_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="10" randomStartTo="40" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11101" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class01_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11102" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class02_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11103" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class03_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11104" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class04_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11105" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class05_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11106" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class06_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11107" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class07_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
        <LobbyPC templateId="11108" animSet="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Class08_Anim" animSetShare="Baraka_M_ANI.Anim.Baraka_M_Share_Anim" randomPriority="35,35,30," randomSequences="idle1,idle2,idle3" randomStartFrom="20" randomStartTo="60" />
    </LobbyPCList>
    <PCSlot maxCharacterPerLobby="8" overlayColor="255,255,255" overlayDuration="0.5" overlayPower="2">
    </PCSlot>
    <PlayLightMatinee>
    </PlayLightMatinee>
    <SelectionEffect effectId="3034" nameColor="0,255,0" restBonusNameColor="0,192,255" />
</LobbyPCSelection>

So I just moved on to the next part that I wanted to try and restore. Using the enigmatic gear workaround from Archgeus, prologue progression works again (I need to track down why most of the quest markers aren't showing up on my setup along with lot of the skill keybinds not working; only r/l mouse button, F2, 2, and C work across the classes I've play tested). Tried dragging the skills manually to the skill tray, but it looks like the prologue setup can't be modified. Just makes the tutorial boss fight more challenging since you end up attacking with a limited number of DPS skills.

Since I'm not a fan of the Stepstone Island tutorial (ironically, I know one of the design objectives was to change to a more constrained linear pathing which this prologue instance has, and thus could've been used without turning the beginning into a mess), I'm working on "eliminating" it for my personal setup. I also wanted the prologue menu options (prologue or skip prologue) to flow into the (just sans the original starter zone questing for the time being since that is a more complex undertaking to not only re-enable, but to move some of the level 65 stuff away from the original low level area path; and then it's a whole different level for the rest of the low level questing which hopefully one day, those older datasheets will see the light of day).

Digressing, I deactivated the Story of Tiaran cinematic, re-enabled the original (and much prettier/musically satisfying) pegasus cutscene flying into IoD after the "Recruiting for Expedition Members" cinematic plays (when completing the prologue/if skipping the prologue, only the cutscene plays), and made the initial character position at the North Dock. While not in this clip, I also set the starting gear to the level 10 ones you usually receive from Dougal. The completed quest/story ID's for Stepstone Island didn't work (the ones I used from QuestGroupList.xml did not set the completion flag properly for them so I need to look into that before I release this revised set of datasheets).

Looking forward to what else can this version do, and thank you for sharing the Classic Island of Dawn files as it is the best!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey ! Thank you for your work.

I've tried to do everything from the tutorials and posts from those topics but I can't seem to be able to buy items from the style shop. It looks like they won't apply the price correctly. I edited the StyleShopSetting-000000.xml to use TCats and not Vanguard Credits, but the items are stuck with Vanguard Credits when added to the list, therefore I can't buy them.

Any idea how ? I'm running out of options, I'm still looking for a solution at the moment but I can't find anything related in the DataCenter or the Datasheets of the server.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Reaction score
Hey ! Thank you for your work.

I've tried to do everything from the tutorials and posts from those topics but I can't seem to be able to buy items from the style shop. It looks like they won't apply the price correctly. I edited the StyleShopSetting-000000.xml to use TCats and not Vanguard Credits, but the items are stuck with Vanguard Credits when added to the list, therefore I can't buy them.

Any idea how ? I'm running out of options, I'm still looking for a solution at the moment but I can't find anything related in the DataCenter or the Datasheets of the server.

Thanks in advance for your help !

There's a couple of things to do,

1. Set the saleType of all items from ProductMarkInfo to 0 (File fixed, same MF link)

Execute this Query into MSSQL DB

Code:
UPDATE ProductMarkInfo SET saleType = 0;

2. Enable Tcat in WorldData.xml

Set the following elements to true,

Code:
showTCatInInventory="true" useInGameStoreTCat="true" useInGameStoreCoin="true"

1701556736144 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a couple of things to do,

1. Set the saleType of all items from ProductMarkInfo to 0 (File fixed, same MF link)

Execute this Query into MSSQL DB

Code:
UPDATE ProductMarkInfo SET saleType = 0;

2. Enable Tcat in WorldData.xml

Set the following elements to true,

Code:
showTCatInInventory="true" useInGameStoreTCat="true" useInGameStoreCoin="true"

View attachment 252426

Ah, finally got it to work ! I've tried many things but I only got the saleType wrong.

While I'm at it, just so people know, the Key and IV for the GF Client you gave are the same you already provided.

Thanks again for the help, have a nice day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-12-02 220337 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Been trying to repack my DataCenter on the VM and this always happens and I don't know why. Am I missing something? It unpacks just fine but then the repacking is always the issue.

Attachments

Reaction score
View attachment 252443
Been trying to repack my DataCenter on the VM and this always happens and I don't know why. Am I missing something? It unpacks just fine but then the repacking is always the issue.

Go to Schema tab, enable Subdirectories and then click on Generate Schemas

It will create a folder like DataCenter_Final_USA_schema

Copy everything inside of that folder and paste it on DataCenter_Final_USA, click on Yes when ask to replace

XML:
    <AnimationList>
        <EnterMotion>
        </EnterMotion>
        <IdleMotion>
        </IdleMotion>
        <SelectMotion>
        </SelectMotion>
    </AnimationList>
    <CameraPath>
    </CameraPath>
    <LobbyPCList>
    </LobbyPCList>
    </PCSlot>
    <PlayLightMatinee>
    </PlayLightMatinee>
</LobbyPCSelection>

Ive been able luckily to reach more further

1701576120886 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI\S1UI_SelectCharacter.gpk
\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI\S1UI_Lobby.gpk

The trick might be here or maybe is slipping through the cracks and we have to check the datacenter again

\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Maps\Lobby_map
\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\BG\Lobby
\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\Lobby

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Copy everything inside of that folder and paste it on DataCenter_Final_USA, click on Yes when ask to replace

View attachment 252449

The trick might be here or maybe is slipping through the cracks and we have to check the datacenter again

\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\Lob

View attachment 252449

thank you! solved.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to what else can this version do, and thank you for sharing the Classic Island of Dawn files as it is the best!

Just an FYI, most all of these things will work on any 32-bit version (so anything prior to v97). I'm just using this version to "kill 2 birds with one stone" (since I want to see if I can get the original skywhale aero to co-exist with the aerial guardian mission that was released in a subsequent patch). But this is why some of us are sticking to 92.04 and earlier.

View attachment 252449

Nice, that's even better (the UI actual layout). Just an FYI, using older S1_Technique_J GPK's, will change the entire backdrop to have the cloud aero (which seems to be part of the new lobby before it loads in the other parts) and turn the ground portion to the horizon, dark like the right half. However, it can occasionally not stream at all (so when the lobby doesn't load at all, it's just completely black and the server will disconnect you and flag it as a cheat attempt). Additionally, mix matching (to test) will also also cause other issues (like the original cutscene into IoD would not stream in the Island of Dawn assets, leaving the part of the cutscene to look broken like this lobby). The old lobby backdrop is recomposited from the Balder's Refuge assets that are in the T5_Lobby_SelectCharacter_Day/Night GPK's. I tried digging into the datacenter ResourceSummary.xml since part of that might be involved with what is getting loading, but there's a lot of stuff in there.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having an issue when using Server Manager, issue comes out when I press Run Selected.

1701727758079 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

I know this might not be the thread for this but I can't get tera-client-packer to work if anyone could link me to the 3rd party software I need to install would be a ton of help. I Installed Node,-g node-gyp, and VS + the C++ dev, and Pyhton and still can't get it to work.
1701728019792 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
I am having an issue when using Server Manager, issue comes out when I press Run Selected.

View attachment 252559

I know this might not be the thread for this but I can't get tera-client-packer to work if anyone could link me to the 3rd party software I need to install would be a ton of help. I Installed Node,-g node-gyp, and VS + the C++ dev, and Pyhton and still can't get it to work.

Will check the Panel as soon as i can but not right now, i'm currently investing my time in another project.

About the client packer, i have the same issue as well. I think that an update broke it because it was working fine before.

(Modules included), just edit the paths as you wish.

Back