• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Tera-Shock Java-Server | Rev. 218413

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a joy to see projects such as this one live on and possibly even live longer than the original game. I am not mocking you - great job :).

Do you happen to know if it's actually alright to post server developments or forms thereof on github? I am asking, because I am currently working on doing the best I can with what little time I have for Black Desert Online (I would have preferred ArcheAge, but couldn't find anything about it on RZ).

TERA was my second favorite and I remember enjoying it a lot back in the days. Good job and good luck!

Reaction score
I have the latest Tera compiled ( ) with the programs to run and would like share but I can not upload the Client.
If someone shares the Client, this would be nice:eek:tt:

Credits for all who dedicated by this wonderful Emu:thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the latest Tera compiled ( ) with the programs to run and would like share but I can not upload the Client.
If someone shares the Client, this would be nice:eek:tt:

Credits for all who dedicated by this wonderful Emu:thumbup:
i have this source.. DG's not programed :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need you to provide the server on the main page, they removed it from where it was and I can not download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for the client : https://mega.nz/#!J1lT2bqI!esmu-ueFY3tpvR4REDmwAWX1jHCB8N1UgF-BHzkj7Qg (19.20Go, 1 link, enjoy :D)
I'll upload the server asap
EDIT : Server https://mega.nz/#!Vl9A2TiI!iSq6ynlUVZLEWtFTEjNXrORa6_lempQ9MTq3OyOUMmA
Working links for server and client.Upl. by Luciole.

Back