• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Tera Tool Suite

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As promised... I am releasing the Tera Tool Suite

Make sure you keep up with this frequently as we will change it as needed and for updated versions.

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for any data corruption to server files or non-functioning servers. Use this tool at your own risk, some features like Save may be disabled in some sections such as Beta Tools.

Versions

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow thats was fast thank you uebari for your hard work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a query, as I can raise the level of my server at level 60, since this at level 58?, greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a query, as I can raise the level of my server at level 60, since this at level 58?, greetings.

If you use the "Exp Editor" you have to load your player_experience.dat file

If you want to raise the level click new and that's how you add more levels.

but make sure you enter the level and experience data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this, unfortunately the search facility doesn't seem to work so it's very difficult to find items / skills in that huge list.

Any idea on when a next version might be available? I'd love to be able to output the bin files to xml or another easily readable format.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this, unfortunately the search facility doesn't seem to work so it's very difficult to find items / skills in that huge list.

Any idea on when a next version might be available? I'd love to be able to output the bin files to xml or another easily readable format.

Sorry guys I've been a bit aloof with university going on I will be releasing Version 2 soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no button is working for me in quest editor i click save reload filter etc and nothing works i modify a quest click save close and open it again and nothing saves everything is back to as it was.
could you send me the source code or how to fix this problem pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the program is not save, only xp editor, or npc editor. any other editor dont work for me. dont save nothing. how can i fix this?

Back