Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

Reaction score
Mirrors for the latest QQXY server release of 99uc 01/09/2011 ( )

Download Here :

All credits going to our Chinese friends

Full client download :

[VERSION 60]
[Credits going to Zaruna]
Note : The COMPILED client is fully in Chinese, and cannot be fully translated into English

I will up to date every new release of QQXY servers in this thread
(Mirrors)

Changelog-English-GoogleTranslate said:
Note: The database path must be restored, can not own Baidu, other settings follow the tutorial to go to.
9.30 update as follows:
1, update the figures on-line announcements (show grades)
2, add hundreds of new mall items (selling products, special offers, promotions, merchandise display properly)
3, mall items increase image patch, full display
4, and further optimize the game server All start only cpu5%, 15-20% memory usage
5, for the convenience of the customer test server set up on-line gift 9999999 ingot
6, the lander on the router to increase outside the network copy function
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ - ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ - ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
Business Services client update is as follows:
10.2 days to be updated:
1, demon system
2, the five aggregates of the soul
9.17 update on business services side:
1, the new system: "online bubble point" system hang messenger NPC Location: proud to state, Jianye, Chang'an, when the player access to the bubble point of the task, a fixed per minute will increase the value of experience, presented every 10 minutes, the player a "bubble point stone", when praise enough for a certain number of players in the bubble point stone hang messenger NPC at the exchange related items
2, the new system: new on-line full-service announcement to remind the old players on the line , VIP remind players on the line
3, add: copy car late country, Jun Cheng war (fixed period of time the system automatically turn)
4, add: 3 sets of official unprecedented fashion, four mounts
QQ Journey commercial server related presentations address:

9.14 Business Services clients to update content:
1, modify the game experience rate, a copy of the rate of violence, SP ratio
2, adjust the level cap to 90
3 to increase the item mall (nearly 100)
4, optimizing server cpu, memory usage
5 , on all official team / team / single CD copy without

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

Please note that this version of the client cannot be fully translated into english!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

yes build 57 works perfect with the build 60 client and patch that was inside the server files :D , Great we have a forum now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v60 files from UU and with much more fixing and stability! , and btw the website that was inside is actually pretty cool!
i mean its simple , small and effective!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

cool another server to be worked on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes build 57 works perfect with the build 60 client and patch that was inside the server files :D , Great we have a forum now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v60 files from UU and with much more fixing and stability! , and btw the website that was inside is actually pretty cool!
i mean its simple , small and effective!

u are naty48=isradev,,,,remember what iam saying?u just a leecher of anyone idea here?:glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

leecher of ideas 0,0
okay thats new to me~!
explaine ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no explain for a kids that not understand,..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

As always off topics...yawn...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

isradev said:
yes build 57 works perfect with the build 60 client and patch that was inside the server files :D
Sure it does. And now I have complaints of hackers on my private test server. I will return to the source code client.

isradev said:
Great we have a forum now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just happy trolls and kids didn't become mods :laugh: Look at Zaruna; he is such a good example of a mod.

isradev when v57 is available said:
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v60 files from UU
I absolutely, unequivocally support your statement. Because I like your post so much, (I even liked it)
I will let you have a sneak peek into my top-secret patenated time-machine:

isradev when v60 is released said:
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v61 files from UU
isradev when v61 is released said:
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v62 files from UU
isradev when v62 is released said:
from what i heard if you guys planning on translate this client so wait another week we will get v63 files from UU
By the way, v63 manual patch : also, .

isradev said:
and with much more fixing and stability!
And with much less translations other people have worked on so far, yay for Chinese client interface! Waited so long for this.

isradev said:
and btw the website that was inside is actually pretty cool! i mean its simple , small and effective!
Facts relating to that statement:
Nothing is simpler than a one-liner.
Nothing is smaller than nothing.
Nothing is more effective than having something.

So, is the website contained inside actually nothing? I don't know, because I for one, am taking your advice and not downloading until v60 is released :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Even when we got a forum you keep act like everything is crap and we need to see things only from you *([^-^]_[^-^])* .

You know what ? i will act like i never read it ;P !

and yea i know its sound unreal but hey who asked you to belive ?
i'am talking with the one who releasd the files - you can find his QQ in files... and asked him few questions and one of the answers he mention the v60 files and that they about to release soon so i'm assuming it does'nt worth working on v57 (but translations still can be made... since its same client after all.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yeah Crypussy! You never contribute! isradev my bro! Whoever infract ban his naty48, f*** you!! F*** your mother su*k my c*ck.

באַרען דיין מוטער ס לאָך קאַפּויער

מאַדערפאַקער!

isradev, why never share the v2 with all? You not as bad as him!

איר עגאָיסטיש אויך!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Stay on topic please, we're talking about QQXY server.

Also, please stop calling me Crypussy.

#dislike: naty12.
#and: don't release the v2 tool. v1 was perfectly fine imho.
#also: isradev, since when did you have a brother?

#woots infraction! love whichever mod that did it

#but @manmac, I don't know how many brothers kiddo has over the globe, but I do know they love calling me cry... (you know).
#THATS why I'd rather someone just talked to him and changed his mind, instead of lopping over dandelions. And can we just get back on topic? I need a good anti-hacking solution ASAP (seriously)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I must say a thing..i don't understand nothing no more...all these discussions...off topics..are so weird...i never seen so much infractions in all these times on RZ here...What's the fun on it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah Crypussy! You never contribute! isradev my bro! Whoever infract ban his naty48, f*** you!! F*** your mother su*k my c*ck.

באַרען דיין מוטער ס לאָך קאַפּויער

מאַדערפאַקער!

isradev, why never share the v2 with all? You not as bad as him!

איר עגאָיסטיש אויך!

Kids....:closedeyes:

Back