Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] The Lost Titan (Chinese Version)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm testing in windows 10 and game is not working, "Freetype create face erro, Someone know how to fix it?
You need to add a Chinese language pack so that the client finds the fonts they need. Or replace them with others in the source code.

As I said, the game works great on new systems.
555 - [Release] The Lost Titan (Chinese Version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you plan to open a server ?
Probably not, I don't have much time. But later I will send the corrected files for server development.
I put the corrected startup file below, check who needs it and write about its work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you post server files + client with update that works on windows 10 ?

can you post server files + client with update that works on windows 10 ?
There is a post above in which I gave you the startup file. Which will launch the game on windows 10. The server runs on windows 10 without fixes...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hopefully we get a section for this game. so that we further develop this game and make a playable private server

Reaction score
There is a post above in which I gave you the startup file. Which will launch the game on windows 10. The server runs on windows 10 without fixes...
can you rebuild server files to work on windows? tried to rebuild with vs2008
private server would be great to got some memories
working on client now , i see lot of missing staff in xml . cannot build source, testing on vmware

anyone know how to decode xml files ?

sambaba - [Release] The Lost Titan (Chinese Version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello friends! Below I have attached the server file built in vs 2005
thank you soo much, you have any ideea how to decrypt xml files from client? asking cuz eng client is corrupted on some functions.
1.Pets
2.Daily rewards
.3 achievements
4 sometimes client crash on selecting cards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you soo much, you have any ideea how to decrypt xml files from client? asking cuz eng client is corrupted on some functions.
1.Pets
2.Daily rewards
.3 achievements
4 sometimes client crash on selecting cards.
I'm going to look at these files today, I think we can decode them.

Reaction score
I'm going to look at these files today, I think we can decode them.
can you compile files to work on windows 10 ? also , i have made a client that works pretty well, few bugs left, need to add some functions to make it work....

i saw in one of your threads that u have web version too

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you compile files to work on windows 10 ? also , i have made a client that works pretty well, few bugs left, need to add some functions to make it work....

i saw in one of your threads that u have web version too
In my posts above, I gave a corrected game launch file. Check how it works in windows 10

I couldn't launch the game in the browser, even though I was nearby... I have a compressed client and plugins, but it is unclear how and where the game's resources come from.

Reaction score
In my posts above, I gave a corrected game launch file. Check how it works in windows 10

I couldn't launch the game in the browser, even though I was nearby... I have a compressed client and plugins, but it is unclear how and where the game's resources come from.
im talking about server files to work on windows 10/11 , also u can paste here if want web files.

lokamber i see u are not active on discord anymore.

Back