Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] The Monkey King NEW VERSION

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get it..I don't see any differences between part 1 and part 2's file contents..so essentially I'd just be copying over the part 1 with part 2 which makes it in total a 1.7xGb file? o_O

Updated:
Well part 1 runs the game but seems like none of the graphics load..so I'm unzipping the second part then gonna try it again.

Update 2:

I guess the first part contains the base files for running the game..part 2 has over 5gbs of stuff unzziped. I'm guessing all the graphics I was missing from part 1 is in part 2. Still unzipping..QQ

Update 3:

I have it working but I don't know what the admin password is to access the Admin Control panel to manage the game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres some more info
the mysql database
user name : root
password : 1198229224
if you copy the phpmyadmin folder ( XASNDNTG0525\ESSamp folder ) too the wwwroot folder you can get in the mysql databases :)

hope this helps some people :)

Reaction score
The 1st page says the update, but it never says " BUG FIXED " even if you combined the swf from d5 and d6, and .dat if you just de-code it its run perfectly but if you just change i mean d5 files combine with d6 files they are not compatible from other code. It will gives you error, and also this game will cost too much of your time from unpacking the swf and decrypt the .dat from chinesse to english its not hard but spent more time.

Like i said from other thread that related from this, its really simple to unpacked then translate it, and fix the bugs, the problem is i think from the client .dat or from the server .dat eventually only r2 have the tools.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to decrypt php files ?
swf is easy of decrypt, but no php files =/

Reaction score
action.php

seriously? you want to understand whats on the action.php? hmmmm, just don't bother the action.php, just translate the files and understand some swf codes on how they work, even me i don't understand them exactly but i have idea refering on 2games swf files,

so goodluck of your work,

action.php

seriously? you want to understand whats on the action.php? hmmmm, just don't bother the action.php, just translate the files and understand some swf codes on how they work, even me i don't understand them exactly but i have idea refering on 2games swf files,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

swf is easy, exist tool for this :

Decompile action.php and others files is hard zzzz , how to decompile ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to take a crack at this once more. I've never seen that swf tool before, hopefully it'll work.

Edit: Well this works for decrypting. Does anyone have the tools for the config files?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The swf tool does the exact thing you do when dumping the file from memory with swfdump. The real tool that is needed is the one for the .dat files.

Reaction score
from the other post that related to this thread all files are working, the problem is the bugs, the hard to decrypt is the dat tools. Mine dat tools only works onces,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did play this version last night..it has some graphics missing and the Golden Primoridial guy(solaris I think) his activation card is glitched and activates some other dude instead.

However the server NEVER gave any errors the whole time I was playing..that's better than the other servers in the other thread.. Just have to fix the missing graphics and a few bugs on the client side.
duracel You're right, but the .swf tool here is WAY easier than dumping from memory. There is a dude from the other thread that modified the .dat tool that was provided but he wouldn't release it and didn't offer me any help so I stopped talking to him.

Back