• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] The MOST useful BAT TO EVER LIVE(in the gunz community)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
for %%f in (*.mrs) do mrs.exe d %%f

it decompiles every file within the folder, its VERY easy to turn this into a compiler too, go nuts jizz your self whatever.

save it as a .bat

Thank me if this was useful, its the least you can do.

Last edited:
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job, now people won't complain about having a program do it, now they can just have this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sadly i dont know how to save a bat. or make one >.>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, let's use this to run mrs.exe to decompile all .mrs files in a folder when we only need to decompile one! I don't see this tool being all that handy, seeing as how I just use Dagans mrs file viewer anyway.
yeah listen here douche bag, we already know how to make a bat to decompile a single bat file simply by making a .bat that says
@cmd and then just double click it, rather than navigating through folders from C:/
secondly most file viewers use .NET which is a hassle to download and are usually just a waste of memory.
In other words, no point in having them.

the only reason i addressed you as douche bag, because you have nothing good to say to anything and you ego at the simplest poop.
if you are the all mighty coder why not start working on your own game rather than trashing every one else's releases on ragezone.

In other words, G.T.F.O.

Have a good day, sir.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah listen here douche bag, we already know how to make a bat to decompile a single bat file simply by making a .bat that says
@cmd and then just double click it, rather than navigating through folders from C:/
secondly most file viewers use .NET which is a hassle to download and are usually just a waste of memory.

the only reason i addressed you as douche bag, because you have nothing good to say to anything and you ego at the simplest poop.
if you are the all mighty coder why not start working on your own game rather than trashing every one else's releases on ragezone.

In other words, G.T.F.O.

Have a good day, sir.

He was stating his opinion, and honestly i do not see anything wrong with his comment.

Tbh you are out of line here, you could just SKIM this whole forum and find dozens if not hundreds of comments more ego and more useless then this one.

In my opinion, OP wants rep, so he gave you a simple bat that if you would take 5 min to find, was not all that hard to do.

Please be a little nicer in the future <.<

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

In other words, G.T.F.O.

Have a good day, sir.

You're the one being out of order here. Dawson simply mentioned that this tool is only useful if you need to decompile *every* mrs file. It's not so great if you only want to decompile, say, system.mrs. Tools like Dagan's MRS Viewer *are* actually useful, and can provide information before you even extract them - and no, it's not coded in .NET.

Stop taking everything so personally.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i guess i was being unreasonable. I'm just sick and tired of all the ego around and i tend to not even tolerate the slightest of it. QQ

Tis the reason why i rarely release anything, because im tired of it >.>

Reaction score
yeah i guess i was being unreasonable. I'm just sick and tired of all the ego around and i tend to not even tolerate the slightest of it. QQ

Tis the reason why i rarely release anything, because im tired of it >.>

You're gunna hate me after this reply, but what have you released that caused people to "ego" and why should we care that no "rarely release anything" now. Tbh I've never even heard of you.

Yes, this is a hostile reply, but it's only because my opinion was met with such hostility. You don't know me at all, so your assumption that I ego and trash everyone's releases are utter poop, I'd appreciate you taking the time to view my posts from the GunZ Section http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=8586237

Kay, thanks, bye.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're gunna hate me after this reply, but what have you released that caused people to "ego" and why should we care that no "rarely release anything" now. Tbh I've never even heard of you.

Yes, this is a hostile reply, but it's only because my opinion was met with such hostility. You don't know me at all, so your assumption that I ego and trash everyone's releases are utter poop, I'd appreciate you taking the time to view my posts from the GunZ Section http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=8586237

Kay, thanks, bye.

I lol'd @ "Sorry - No Matches."

Back