Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the seasons/events in Klaipeda (Xmas, Halloween, normal)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having trouble showing the chat bar continuously? it makes me unable to cast the skill every time it shows up. anyone have a fix?
hi, i am having the same problem. have you found a fix for this?

how does your popo shop have 2 tabs?

I also have the chat bar pop up after picking up loot
Because of it, you start typing in the middle of the fight with multiple mobs
Does anyone know a solution for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stupid error, so me post text and reupload file of instruction and archive, now it's all fine:
Instruction here:
Code:
Prepare:
1. Windows Server 2012R2 or above
3. MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 or above
4. Complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, .NET Framework 3.5, HeidiSQL, etc)

Disclimer:
Don't change paths or/and passwords without understanding how it works or you catch some gliches and troubles in work

About User acconuts in MariaDB 10.2:
Coz MariaDB till 10.4 have grate bug with changing default empty password for Users “root”, after that table “Users” corrupt, can't be fixed and MariaDB crash whyle try start
“root@localhost” - “”
users/passwords are hardcoded in Servers .exe-files
“r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”
“imc_op@localhost” - “tpdlqldj!12”

About User acconuts in MongoDB 3.0.15:
“r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”

GM Users:
“tosadmin” - “1234567890”
“GM_admin” - “1234567890”
“GMS_admin” - “1234567890”
“SubMaster_admin” - “1234567890”

Correction:
1. Unpack “TOS_SERVER.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use “C:”, “D:” or other(by default in configs figured “D:”)
2. My SQL server Install MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 if U still not do this, only x86/32 bit connector needed
3. Launch “ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)” - “%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe” and create in “System DSN” ODBC connections with “MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver”:
    - name “CLASSIFIER” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    - name “GE_DATA_0” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    - name “GE_DATA_9001” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    - name “RESOURCE” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_lobby” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
4. check path in .ini, .xml, .config, .conf and .txt files it must include “\TOS_SERVER”
5. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\data\script\test” edit “init.lua” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
6. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\launcher” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
7. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\release” edit “client.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
8. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
9. Go to “\TOS_SERVER” edit “register.url” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
10. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_3_HUB MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
11. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_4_NODE MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
12. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “AuthCheck.dll.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
13. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
14. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
15. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” right click on “NodeTest.exe.lnk”, select “Properties” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
16. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
17. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18. launch “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk”
18.1. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “tos_lobby”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18.2. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “service_machine”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

Start the servers for playing and questing:
1. “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk” to start all base services like MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part, U can open laragon cosole and seen the all parts are start correctly
2. “\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk” to start “HUB Server” - wait till console title change to “HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0”
3. “\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk” to start “Node Server” - wait till in console writes “authentication success 9001, 1”
4. “\TOS_SERVER\_3_HUB Client.lnk” to start “Manager Server” - wait till launched “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”
5 in “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”:
5.1. select in menu “Login” and use password “1” then push “Login” button
5.2. expand “+ r” by clicking to “+”
5.3. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “SetIPFCheck...”, in pop-up window input “0”, then press “Done” button
5.4. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “Run”, pop-up window “Run” U can close by push button “Close”
5.5. expand “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” by clicking to “+” and put cursor to “+ m TOS_WORLD1(<your's server IP>, <your's server IP>)”
5.6. in right side in tab “All” wait till in column “Ver” all records change to “232949”
6. after complete all of this launch “\TOS_SERVER\register.url” and it open in you's browser “http://<your's server IP>/reg/” for register User with Login, Password, eMail and input any number in Capcha
my global wont start, even when i run it individually, something wrong on my end? i already follow this instruction.
i use non vm version from TieLay
this is the screenshot
1681183166631 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

1681183306147 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I removed all the entries from the world_event table and restarted the server but I'm still getting the 200% bonus when I look at character info, has anybody successfully removed the event?

Also the site says I have successfully registered but no account gets created.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I removed all the entries from the world_event table and restarted the server but I'm still getting the 200% bonus when I look at character info, has anybody successfully removed the event?

Also the site says I have successfully registered but no account gets created.
regarding the account creation you can use this method, this was posted before
"you can create new account with the + at the bottom of the page.Fill name,date etc...
"account_class","account_level","account_pwd".
Just set hash password 123456 = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
regarding the account creation you can use this method, this was posted before
"you can create new account with the + at the bottom of the page.Fill name,date etc...
"account_class","account_level","account_pwd".
Just set hash password 123456 = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e"

I have no issue creating accounts through the database, I did it calling the stored procedure, I'm talking about the website saying that I have successfully registered but does not work.

CALL tos_lobby.sp_account_create(account_id, 'account_name', 'password', 1, 1, 'email_address', '0', '8888');

The thing I'm really struggling with though is the EXP event not going away for whatever reason.

1681233096331 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit:: Fixed, the server has to be on when the end time is reached.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my global wont start, even when i run it individually, something wrong on my end? i already follow this instruction.
i use non vm version from TieLay
this is the screenshot
View attachment 173858
View attachment 173859
My global is also crashing everytime after 10-15 seconds, it is the only one that does not get the 232949 ver. Anyone has an idea how to fix this? From page 10, the user joaowars776 has the same issue. I am also using the files from TieLay.

Is Windows Server 2012R2 necessary?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes my server loses connection for me to connect, does anyone know this error?
1682289141271 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credit for this mostly goes to @Matar and @TieLay, I simply made it a bit more comprehensible.

INITIAL SETUP:
Code:
01. Use dedicated hardware or learn how to setup a Virtual Machine, for example Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi, etc. I recommend at least 16GB of RAM and 8 Threads.

02. Download Windows Server 2022 ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022

03. Install Windows Server 2022, be sure to select the DataCenter version with GUI (Graphical User Interface). Don't enter any Product Key if prompted.

04. Run Command Prompt (CMD) and enter the following commands (You can get a generic key directly from Microsoft at: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kms-client-activation-keys):

- dism /online /get-currentedition
    - dism /online /get-targeteditions
    - dism /online /set-edition:ServerDatacenter /productkey:WX4NM-KYWYW-QJJR4-XV3QB-6VM33 /AcceptEula

05. Download AIO standalone KMS script from: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535

06. Run the AIO standalone script and select "Install Activation Auto-Renewal"

07. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 (vcredist_x86.exe) from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999

08. Download and install Legacy DirectX End-User Runtimes from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109

09. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 from: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/

10. Download and install HeidiSQL from: https://www.heidisql.com/download.php?download=installer

11. Optional. Download and install Visual Studio Code for easier file editing from: https://code.visualstudio.com/

13. Download Tree of Savior SERVER from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/page-10#post-9152230

14. Download Tree of Savior CLIENT from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/post-9140101

15. Unpack "TOS_SERVER.rar" to "D:\TOS_SERVER". IMPORTANT: The current directory paths in config files are set to "D:\TOS_SERVER", so check the "ini", "xml", "config", "conf" and "txt" files and fix the paths if your directory is elsewhere

16. Run odbcad32.exe (ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)) located at "%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe"

17. Create the following Data Sources using "MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver" under System DSN tab:

- Data Source Name: CLASSIFIER
    - TCP/IP Server: 127.0.0.1
    - User: root
    - Password:
    - Database: tos_world1

- Data Source Name: GE_DATA_0
    - Password:

- Data Source Name: GE_DATA_9001
    - Password:

- Data Source Name: RESOURCE
    - Password:
    - Database: tos_lobby

18. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors):

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\data\script\test\init.lua"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\launcher\serverlist.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\release\client.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\serverlist.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\register.url"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\_3_HUB MID 1.bat"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\_4_NODE MID 1.bat"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\AuthCheck.dll.config"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ldmanagerclient.config.txt"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles\ldmanagerclient.config.txt"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\NodeTest.exe.lnk"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\WebServices.exe.config"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe\WebServices.exe.config"

19. Run: "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)

20. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change the IP addresses to your IP address in the following tables. DO NOT CHANGE the 127.0.0.1 localhost IP address:

- tos_lobby\server_info
    - tos_lobby\service_machine

21. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors)

- \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\client.xml
    - \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\serverlist_recent.xml

22. Done

RUNNING THE SERVER:
Code:
01. Run:

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk" (Starts "HUB Server" - Wait untill console title changes to: "HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk" (Starts "Node Server" - Wait untill for the console log: "authentication success 9001, 1"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_3_HUB Client.lnk" (Starts "Manager Server")

02. Look for "Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC" that should be open in your taskbar

03. Click Login button in the Menu bar and login by using USERNAME: imc and PASSWORD: 1

04. Expand the "+ r" by clicking on the "+", select "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" and right click

05. Select "SetIPFCheck...", enter "0" and press "Done" button. This disables the Client compatibly check, because the Client isn't fully compatible with the server

06. Now repeat the previous step and select "Run" to run the server. You can close the window by clicking on the "Close" button

07. Expand the "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" by clicking on the "+" and select "+ m TOS_WORLD1()". Wait for all of the instances to show "232949" version

08. Open "D:\TOS_SERVER\Register" url to register an account. Use a random character to fill the Capcha.

09. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change your account class and level to either "0" or "1" (0/0 for Developer, 1/1 for Game Master) in the following tables:

- tos_lobby\account
    - tos_world1\account

10. Create a shortcut for \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe, right click the Shortcut and select "Properties". Append -SERVICE at the end of the Target location, for example: "C:\TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe" -SERVICE

11. Run the Tree of Savior Client using the Shortcut

NOTE **UPDATED**:
Laragon is nothing else but a glorified Docker, used to create an isolated instance of Apache and MongoDB/MySQL. If you have sufficient skills you can move Apache, DB services to a different platform, for example a Linux machine, just be sure to edit the IP addresses, open ports, etc. You can get the SSL to work by right clicking the Laragon icon in the taskbar, selecting Laragon > usr > openssl.conf.tpl and making it look something like this:

Code:
[req]
default_bits = 2048
distinguished_name = req_distinguished_name
req_extensions = v3_req
prompt = no

[req_distinguished_name]
C  = SG
ST = Singapore
L  = Singapore
O  = Laragon
OU = IT
CN = 192.168.88.217

[v3_req]
extendedKeyUsage = serverAuth
subjectAltName = @alt_names

[alt_names]
IP.1 = 192.168.88.217

Laragon will still generate DNS values for all of the entries inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www" folder and make them part of the certificate inside "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, but I am yet to figure out how to disable that.

You then have to enable SSL by right clicking the Laragon icon again in the taskbar, selecting Apache > SSL > Enabled, Apache > SSL > Add laragon.crt to Trust Store and Apache > Reload. Copy the .crt file from "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder and install it on the machine with the client. Install it as "Current User" then select "Place all certificates in the following store" and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities". Agree with everything when prompted.

You can also manually import a custom certificate directly into Apache, simply by replacing the one inside the ""D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, just be careful because Laragon generates a fresh certificate on every launch and overwrites the previous one. This can probably be disabled, but I couldn't bother with it for now.

With this you can connect to the web services by using https://, but so far I couldn't get the market and guild to work, as one probably has to edit correctly the "WebServices.exe.config" files inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService" folder and I'm unable to do so.

Also make sure to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root), go to "tos_lobby\service_daemon" and change one of the "-WEB_TYPE Guild" and "-WEB_TYPE market" "machine_id" from "2" to "1". The current server is set to run three different instances of server: "TOS_WORLD1", "TOS_WORLD2" and "TOS_PVP" but only "TOS_WORLD1" seems to be setup correctly. If you want, you can go through most of "serivice_" tables and remove everything unrelated to "TOS_WORLD1".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit the ExpUp Event Rate:

tos_lobby > world_event > 9001,changeExpRate edit 2 with yours

2=200%
1=100%

then edit the outdated start/end time.

done.

if you dont need it just delete the record or change to 0 i think...not test yet.

hope can help.
1682970859140 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums
1682970975711 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

0.1=10%
0.01=1%

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credit for this mostly goes to @Matar and @TieLay, I simply made it a bit more comprehensible.

INITIAL SETUP:
Code:
01. Use dedicated hardware or learn how to setup a Virtual Machine, for example Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi, etc. I recommend at least 16GB of RAM and 8 Threads.

02. Download Windows Server 2022 ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022

03. Install Windows Server 2022, be sure to select the DataCenter version with GUI (Graphical User Interface). Don't enter any Product Key if prompted.

04. Run Command Prompt (CMD) and enter the following commands (You can get a generic key directly from Microsoft at: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kms-client-activation-keys):

- dism /online /set-edition:ServerDatacenter /productkey:WX4NM-KYWYW-QJJR4-XV3QB-6VM33 /AcceptEula

05. Download AIO standalone KMS script from: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535

07. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 (vcredist_x86.exe) from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999

08. Download and install Legacy DirectX End-User Runtimes from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109

09. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 from: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/

10. Download and install HeidiSQL from: https://www.heidisql.com/download.php?download=installer

11. Optional. Download and install Visual Studio Code for easier file editing from: https://code.visualstudio.com/

13. Download Tree of Savior SERVER from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/page-10#post-9152230

14. Download Tree of Savior CLIENT from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/post-9140101

15. Unpack "TOS_SERVER.rar" to "D:\TOS_SERVER". IMPORTANT: The current directory paths in config files are set to "D:\TOS_SERVER", so check the "ini", "xml", "config", "conf" and "txt" files and fix the paths if your directory is elsewhere

16. Run odbcad32.exe (ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)) located at "%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe"

17. Create the following Data Sources using "MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver" under System DSN tab:

- Password:

- Password:

- Password:

- Password:

18. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors):

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles\ldmanagerclient.config.txt"

19. Run: "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)

20. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change the IP addresses to your IP address in the following tables. DO NOT CHANGE the 127.0.0.1 localhost IP address:

- tos_lobby\server_info

21. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors)

22. Done

RUNNING THE SERVER:
Code:
01. Run:

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk" (Starts "HUB Server" - Wait untill console title changes to: "HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk" (Starts "Node Server" - Wait untill for the console log: "authentication success 9001, 1"

02. Look for "Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC" that should be open in your taskbar

03. Click Login button in the Menu bar and login by using USERNAME: imc and PASSWORD: 1

04. Expand the "+ r" by clicking on the "+", select "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" and right click

05. Select "SetIPFCheck...", enter "0" and press "Done" button. This disables the Client compatibly check, because the Client isn't fully compatible with the server

06. Now repeat the previous step and select "Run" to run the server. You can close the window by clicking on the "Close" button

07. Expand the "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" by clicking on the "+" and select "+ m TOS_WORLD1()". Wait for all of the instances to show "232949" version

08. Open "D:\TOS_SERVER\Register" url to register an account. Use a random character to fill the Capcha.

09. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change your account class and level to either "0" or "1" (0/0 for Developer, 1/1 for Game Master) in the following tables:

- tos_lobby\account
    - tos_world1\account

10. Create a shortcut for \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe, right click the Shortcut and select "Properties". Append -SERVICE at the end of the Target location, for example: "C:\TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe" -SERVICE

NOTE:

I will update the tutorial once I figure out how to enable SSL encryption using a self-signed certificate.
Great job compiling this guide!

Does it works with english client too? or only chinese?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job compiling this guide!

Does it works with english client too? or only chinese?
The guide is language agnostic, you can change the language inside the game client.

PS: I have updated the guide, but I've also hit the limit of my skills.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I asked the same question before, but there was no answer, so I will post the question again.

Which GM command should I use to use different classes of skills?
Entering the skill code with the //skill command has no effect.

I need your help.

PS.
I found another command here. But I don't know if it applies properly. I think I need to be skilled in using it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning to you all.

Someone knows what files to edit the ELITE monsters?
Example: Edit your HP and DROP.

Thank you :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT (news):
I found the file for the elite monster drop.

File: SERVER\script\monster\ai\lib_ts.lua
Change drop item, line: AddMonDropList(self, dropList, "misc_BlessedStone", 1)
Change drop chance, 5000 = 50%, line: local bonusDropRatio = 5000

I changed the drop, did the tests and everything worked perfectly. Unfortunately the HP of the elite monster has not yet found ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone update the mirrors on mediafire? thank you so much ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after like 12 Ducking hour setup iam able to run it. And i dont even know how it manage to lo

INITIAL SETUP:
Code:

- Password:

- Password:

- Password:

- Password:

- tos_lobby\server_info

22. Done

RUNNING THE SERVER:
Code:
01. Run:

- tos_lobby\account
    - tos_world1\account

NOTE **UPDATED**:
Laragon is nothing else but a glorified Docker, used to create an isolated instance of Apache and MongoDB/MySQL. If you have sufficient skills you can move Apache, DB services to a different platform, for example a Linux machine, just be sure to edit the IP addresses, open ports, etc. You can get the SSL to work by right clicking the Laragon icon in the taskbar, selecting Laragon > usr > openssl.conf.tpl and making it look something like this:

Code:
[req]
default_bits = 2048
distinguished_name = req_distinguished_name
req_extensions = v3_req
prompt = no

[req_distinguished_name]
C  = SG
ST = Singapore
L  = Singapore
O  = Laragon
OU = IT
CN = 192.168.88.217

[v3_req]
extendedKeyUsage = serverAuth
subjectAltName = @alt_names

[alt_names]
IP.1 = 192.168.88.217

Laragon will still generate DNS values for all of the entries inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www" folder and make them part of the certificate inside "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, but I am yet to figure out how to disable that.

You then have to enable SSL by right clicking the Laragon icon again in the taskbar, selecting Apache > SSL > Enabled, Apache > SSL > Add laragon.crt to Trust Store and Apache > Reload. Copy the .crt file from "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder and install it on the machine with the client. Install it as "Current User" then select "Place all certificates in the following store" and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities". Agree with everything when prompted.

You can also manually import a custom certificate directly into Apache, simply by replacing the one inside the ""D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, just be careful because Laragon generates a fresh certificate on every launch and overwrites the previous one. This can probably be disabled, but I couldn't bother with it for now.

With this you can connect to the web services by using https://, but so far I couldn't get the market and guild to work, as one probably has to edit correctly the "WebServices.exe.config" files inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService" folder and I'm unable to do so.

Also make sure to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root), go to "tos_lobby\service_daemon" and change one of the "-WEB_TYPE Guild" and "-WEB_TYPE market" "machine_id" from "2" to "1". The current server is set to run three different instances of server: "TOS_WORLD1", "TOS_WORLD2" and "TOS_PVP" but only "TOS_WORLD1" seems to be setup correctly. If you want, you can go through most of "serivice_" tables and remove everything unrelated to "TOS_WORLD1".
Many many many thanks to you and everyone kind enough to provide all the files you guys made my dream come true. I really though TOS will never get private/emulator server. I am really2 noob in setting up server. Because of your guide iam able to setup TOS server. Been waiting this almost a decade to play server emulator to try test thing out.

Although i do have some problem, when setting into hyper-V all server is running but when i try running using main windows 10 destop i cannot load client to log in. Some people said using PHP pro and turn on apache but its still the same. But when i set the server in main windows 10 destop i can log in and play normally. And i dont care much to set up proper server because i just play solo anyways.

But what the reason i cannot connect the game from main destop to the server i setup on Virtual Windows?.

And anyone kind enough how to add TP into the account? And it keep saying failed to display TP purchased list. Please anyone can help me i really appreciated that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk which version is it, maybe useful for someone.
Tree of Savior-Source-C#:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk which version is it, maybe useful for someone.
Tree of Savior-Source-C#:
i

If iam not mistaken this is melia server. And from the creator this is not the official server or related to original server. This is the server the author created from ground up just to fulfill his time. Been following them from time to time cuz i wanted to play offiline TOS. And they still not finish creating the server, ask them before they server can be log in and do some stuff but not in the state of fully playable and consist tons of bug and unworking thing.

Their server also is not following the official TOS, the creator said he wanted to make melia like the original release back then and change some of the stuff to follow ragnarok.

Last edited:
Back