• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone getting this error at all ? , if so how can you get around it ?

fij4ZkL - [Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

It's the only thing i have a issue with at the current moment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will make tutorials with different things (original launcher, modifying, writing own dialogs/quests etc.), but not now.
If we are getting an extra Dragon Nest section I'm going to share these things one by one if I see any own development from other users too.

Ty so much , I am here to learn not to go public or make $$ off this

Dont forget this part for the db's as i did:
7. create an user DragonNest with password qorhvk!@# and grant privileges db_owner to those databases,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
leechclown - [Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks Leechclown it work :thumbup1: but yes ingameshop still crash and always got dced every 10minutes,btw did you know admin command?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but yes ingameshop still crash and always got dced every 10minutes

This was originally planned:

But leechclown is uploading with 20 kb/s so yeah he discarded the idea of uploading his client xD

Nevertheless we are coming from a section where the cash shop was always the first thing they worked on, so we decided to deny any request of help regarding the cash shop

Regarding your dc's I have no idea, didn't occur to me and we got a complete list of admin commands, but let's wait for the Dragon Nest section Mental promised in the other thread if there is a working tutorial for the servers.
So the item tables,.. are going to be published only in the new section^^

kind regards DaRealFreak

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was originally planned:

But leechclown is uploading with 20 kb/s so yeah he discarded the idea of uploading his client xD

Nevertheless we are coming from a section where the cash shop was always the first thing they worked on, so we decided to deny any request of help regarding the cash shop

Regarding your dc's I have no idea, didn't occur to me and we got a complete list of admin commands, but let's wait for the Dragon Nest section Mental promised in the other thread if there is a working tutorial for the servers.

kind regards DaRealFreak

That's the smart thing to do, as long as i can generate any items ingame i guess no need for a cashshop if you're playing as a solo player ^^ Thanks anyways

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3. Database
To login you have to change something in the database functions:
DNMembership
P_Login ~Line 329:
--WHERE CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dt2Now, 121) AS smalldatetime) BETWEEN StartDate AND EndDate;
WHERE @dt2Now BETWEEN StartDate AND EndDate;

DNWorld
P_ModPeriodicReset ~Line 42:
--VALUES (@inbCharacterID, @inyPeriodicResetCode, @intPeriodicResetValue, CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dtmServerTime, 121) AS smalldatetime));
VALUES (@inbCharacterID, @inyPeriodicResetCode, @intPeriodicResetValue, @dtmServerTime);

P_ModPeriodicReset ~Line 36:
--, LastModifyDate = CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dtmServerTime, 121) AS smalldatetime)
, LastModifyDate = @dtmServerTime

where need change , sql ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you leechclown for the release. You did a good thing.

Good night everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just gt disconnected from DB when select server :blink:
any module for xampp btw? to connect to DB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back