Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TW-012.1.01 星界神話 AstrealRealm

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm, however, the problem is in the database, I rebooted the server 5 times, it seems that now I am not losing the room
fixed
but now a new problem is getting out of the house
1689669133373 - [Release] TW-012.1.01 星界神話 AstrealRealm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, however, the problem is in the database, I rebooted the server 5 times, it seems that now I am not losing the room
fixed
but now a new problem is getting out of the houseView attachment 238764
Whose file was used?

fixed
map loading should be a coordinate issue, modify the transmission coordinates of ini

fixed
May I ask how you repaired it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Whose file was used?

map loading should be a coordinate issue, modify the transmission coordinates of ini

May I ask how you repaired it?
player_room_container table
I have added some columns

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has the playeroom column been added? Because it looks like it can't read this

I am also conducting research on the transmission issue. If there is any news, I will publish it here

add combo_id columns?I checked and it seems that only this column is not in my table

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, does anyone have a script to unpack pkg twink saga (eternal or chinese)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strange, the VM worked fine for me, just had to change the IPs, did you make sure to set those properly?
I can use 192.168.0.193, but I can't use the new IP address, I'm hexing the new IP and updating the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fixed
The transmission problem of the cabin can be temporarily solved by using a key for transmission

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone needs further help with TwinSaga I can assist you :)
message me on discord SolInvictus#7934

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will look into making a panel with basic features, are there any features you’d like to see? current plan is registration, inserting shop points, (maybe character data editing), and changing account authorization for GM and what not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to increase the level cap? The highest is only 115

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
problem solved?
if you're interested, there's a solution here I don't have an account, but it seems that somehow solved the problem of leaving the house
problem solved file pkg

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you're interested, there's a solution here I don't have an account, but it seems that somehow solved the problem of leaving the house
problem solved file pkg

Code:
About leaving the room:
Leaving the room can only be done through NPC, the exit of the house interface cannot be used, please note
Please put the sql file in gamedb (FFDB1, or GAMEDB)
Remember to sync client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to create user in
Code:
tb_user
use md5 password ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no puedo descargar el link esta caido
pruva este

Astral Mythology ini file decryption tool (with plain text ini) + unpacking client + latest official db+ini conversion

Now let's talk about how to use these tools.
1. INI conversion, c_db is the ini beginning with c_ on the client side, and s_db is the ini beginning with s_ on the server side. Put the corresponding file in and click ini_converter.exe, and then an ini file beginning with s_ will be generated in out_db.
2. The decodificador inijar needs to install java, and the input File is the db folder that needs to be decrypted. For example, F/XX/db, and the output file is the output folder. You can put it in any folder as long as you remember!
Don’t use this for encryption, I’m still looking for it, I had a very good ini encryption tool with source code, it’s been too long and I forgot where to put it! I'll look for it again, if you have it, post it in the forum! Legends of the Holy Land and the encryption of the Fantasy God Realm should all be usable!
Link:
Extraction code: b0kc

Back