• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe is because main use the english protocol and the most 97d servers use chs protocol...just saying i'm not sure, i cant see the minimap to.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chs protocol and Chs client WORKING BAR !:X and no bugs^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't see the button off my server for connect... change the serial and version in data/lang/kor ... sorry im noob... need to make another change?? use gs 97j (97

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll post soon my client. All works there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Nice Niiceee!!! Love this work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a question why i can use the 3D cam but i can not use the mini map... in the config file of the main i have Enabled this config for both but the mini map doesn't never show.. even when i push END buton..plz help me :)

TNHX

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Minimap system is no full. When I open zerg.dll with Hex editor, I found this:
Code:
.%sData\Maps\point.OZJ...%sData\Interface\Minimap.OZT....Interface\Minimap.tga...Maps\point.jpg..Maps\map%d.jpg..%sData\Maps\map%d.OZJ..

But I don't have any *.jpg files, and minimap files in Interface.
Can someone post full patch for minimap?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch is perfect, works 100% and minimap work now!!!

Last edited:
Back