Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Unpacked main season11

Reaction score
Game Server = requires authentication to be enabled

Run -> 01 to start the service .bat + GS (local validation tool) + OS: Win2003 Sp1
Try to run, good luck. . .

Last edited:

MsK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just copy the mega link and paste in a new tab.

Hey lordaton, you could run those files? I tried and when I start the .bat files doesnt start and If I go to the folder Data/ etc where'd are the shortut the Dataserver1 & 2 start but doesnt show and have a memory leak (I think), and everything start but the GS not, the gs_cs start too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey lordaton, you could run those files? I tried and when I start the .bat files doesnt start and If I go to the folder Data/ etc where'd are the shortut the Dataserver1 & 2 start but doesnt show and have a memory leak (I think), and everything start but the GS not, the gs_cs start too
I dont try yet.
Dont forget to change
127.0.0.1 55970 192.168.1.102 55960 55901
in the 08ÓÎÏ··þÎñÆ÷.lnk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No real GameServer Season XI

d:\MuServerSvn\Job_Branch\Kor\Job_Season9\GameServer\GameServer___Win32_KORBlueTest_Debug\GameServer_2008.pdb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main got updated today. I might do another challenge ~~

MsK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuSeasonSx3I

Hey When I run the gs I get this:
cFi98z6 - [Release] Unpacked main season11 - RaGEZONE Forums

why?, the gs_cs load fine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what sql server should i use to attach databases cause with 2016 version gives me error

Back