Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] V15 - Aura Kingdom Eternal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried running the "start" file, even modified it and updated paths.

I've also tried to manually run the TicketServer using the codes inside the start file.

I'm getting either permission denied(even logged in as root) or command not found with either two methods above.

EDIT:

Fix: chmod 777 the start file itself

Edit #2:

As far as the segmentation faults, I understand I have to hex WorldServer/LoginServer/MissionServer to my IP. However, I am unable to locate where the IP is supposed to be edited. I'm using HxD, tried using the search function to search for the previous IP and sifting through the data using 32bytes display. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit #3:

I used this patcher found here; https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-aurakingdom-server-patch.1160748/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
02 - [Release] V15 - Aura Kingdom Eternal - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work, I'm lost I don't know what, could someone make a quick video on how to match the server and client? I'm having a problem with not being able to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB from client and folder mostra be the same items .. if u need help ill try to fix your issue.. have discord send me a private message ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O banco de dados do cliente e da pasta mostra os mesmos itens .. se precisar de ajuda, tentarei consertar seu problema .. se o discord me enviar uma mensagem privada ..
Ryorozu discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! So I managed to get into the game and everything is working fine but I have a question about this screenshot
1707893332191 - [Release] V15 - Aura Kingdom Eternal - RaGEZONE Forums

As someone who never actually played this game, I found interest in it through this forum and I was wondering what the ID for this mount was or the name of it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible for anyone to do a windows vmare version of it? or only Linux?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anybody has a problem with Syther starting story quest? Everything works like it should except Syther's. It makes impossible to play with this class.
If anybody knows how to fix this - thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have to use centos for server files if oneclick-install does'nt work for every one avaliable on it? Because it keeps saying it cannot find the zip when using oneclick.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have to use centos for server files if oneclick-install does'nt work for every one avaliable on it? Because it keeps saying it cannot find the zip when using oneclick.
Nope it was not OS problem the problem is one click link probably deleted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, does anyone have updated files for the server and my client? The last thing I have is this, it is where the eidolon Odin was, and I do not have the new Astrologer class, does anyone have more recent data or data that has been modified by you, it would also help me to have a better gaming experience

Back