Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v449 Server files & tools

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
acffqGY - [Release] v449 Server files & tools - RaGEZONE Forums

alright guys, i get server online, i still fix somethings and write some scripts and will make the repack =)

PLEASE NOBODY USE VMWARE SERVER, DEBUG MODE ACTIVE INSIDE GS, CAN BE HACKED EASY

IWEB WORKING !!!
1kNdwxS - [Release] v449 Server files & tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
acffqGY - [Release] v449 Server files & tools - RaGEZONE Forums

alright guys, i get server online, i still fix somethings and write some scripts and will make the repack =)

PLEASE NOBODY USE VMWARE SERVER, DEBUG MODE ACTIVE INSIDE GS, CAN BE HACKED EASY

IWEB WORKING !!!
1kNdwxS - [Release] v449 Server files & tools - RaGEZONE Forums
sweet;-)

?Thamks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just to confirm to say it all works. Clean install Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, just copyed libs into /lib (it wants to goto lib32)
and updated to 2 libs bola posted ..

Oh and i still have greayed Realm but login works. i think i need Bola's server.lua file.. :)

Thanks again Bola and Money Tank (you're work is apresheated)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] v449 Server files & tools

i don't know why you guys are wanting ubuntu for fw, its good but it has done things differently in the past with fw, namely when it comes to scripts, for example pet melding, ubuntu gave errors that this was not able to be done, ubuntu may have better security but you test the pet things yourselves and see if it errors on you if it doesn't thats great, but if it does well i have offered you my thoughts :) enjoy :p

Reaction score
btw I wanted to ask about the sELedit.exe getting an msvcr100D.dll is missing, im guessing the dev didn't build it in release mode? because I already have microsoft visual c++ redistribution for 2010.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
btw I wanted to ask about the sELedit.exe getting an msvcr100D.dll is missing, im guessing the dev didn't build it in release mode? because I already have microsoft visual c++ redistribution for 2010.

This works on Mine.. Agree Bad to compile with Debugging enabled :)

Reaction score
@count0nz yeah doesnt work for me, but I hope he fix it if not then I guess I'll used the sELedit source from pw to recompile with fw file.

edit: Well temp. I have it working on Window server 2008 atm idky it wouldnt work on win 7.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i will tell you this now, this update is NOT i do repeat is NOT dysils wrath, this update contents can be found here , but please do note this release is PRIOR to dysils wrath, this was april 2013, dysil was november 2013, hope this helps those who are wondering why alot of things are missing from the elements and so forth :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
guys i will tell you this now, this update is NOT i do repeat is NOT dysils wrath, this update contents can be found here , but please do note this release is PRIOR to dysils wrath, this was april 2013, dysil was november 2013, hope this helps those who are wondering why alot of things are missing from the elements and so forth :)

thx man this explains alot

Back