Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did that too... But client still doesnt connect.

Is there any ports I need to forward?

I can try to help you.
Umm... let's see.
One, make sure you have the correct ip in channelserver.lua, make sure it didn't change.
Two, forward ports 3306, 8484, 8485, then 7100 for world0, and 7101 for channel one, 7102 for channel two, and etc.
OR
You could also DMZ your computer, but that forwards all your ports, so it's kinda risky.
Well, I hope I helped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really, can somebody give it ?

VEDB Version 8:

just run this script and it will be done.

I would also like to report a bug(?)
In rev523, IDK wherther its just me or the monster dosen't spawn to the next mob when they die
e.g.zakum b1 dying to become b2 and so on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having a problem where uh whenever i log in the key configuration gets reset.. also uh it crashes in monster areas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhh,
sry i have another problem now,

so, i made my character, en when i try to klik on it, i get this error at c++

pawitp - [Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting] - RaGEZONE Forums

can any1 help me??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well while playing around on the server, I decided to see what needed to be updated and while fighting mobs; I disconnected. After connecting back to the game server...The server froze with the response below.

pawitp - [Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting] - RaGEZONE Forums

The arrow points to the
Line 142 with states "return control;"

Just wondered if I could get any help on what to do.

Thank you in Advanced ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Yusufu

Idk how to fix, but your character, Prototype, is that a girl with chick hair? How do we make transvesties? Like guys wear girls clothes without having to ALWAYS change the gender in the MySQL database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haiz....
char server still dc for no reason...
and Gm go the map that player is in crash server
bascially is if gm meet player = dc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well...i havent try multiplayer.
but char still will dc after hitting random time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well...i havent try multiplayer.
but char still will dc after hitting random time.

Yeah that's Vana's common problem and also when a normal player spams his skill (like use it 3-4 times) if crashes the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found out that the buff is not showing [ONLY GM JOB Skill BUFF SHOW Correctly]in the latest rev527

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found out that the buff is not showing [ONLY GM JOB Skill BUFF SHOW Correctly]in the latest rev527
Yep, same problem, however, my GM buffs are not working. o_O (At least it stops some crashes caused by spamming buff skills.)

Back