[Release] Vindictus

Alright, another update. Got all the services running fine :) When the client is done downloading I will try to get ingame and post progress here. I'll work on making a quick little guide cause it was actually pretty simple and easy to get this running.

keyrita1 - [Release] Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

Quick Guide:
1. Run RCServerService.exe with the -install argument (Make sure it has admin rights)
2. Run RCClientService.exe with the -install argument (Make sure it has admin rights)
3. Change all instances of LS--20150330AXH From RCSConfig to your computer name.
4. Start both services
5. Add
Code:
<runtime>      <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
   </runtime>
to Executer.exe.config
6. Edit ServiceCore.dll.config and change the DB information to yours
7. Edit HeroesOpToolConfig.xml and change the language to english
8. Run HeroesOpTool.exe and use root:root for the login info

Then you should be able to start the servers from there.

this guide dont work for me, rcserver start with error and crash...

Last edited:
Alright, another update. Got all the services running fine :) When the client is done downloading I will try to get ingame and post progress here. I'll work on making a quick little guide cause it was actually pretty simple and easy to get this running.

keyrita1 - [Release] Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

Quick Guide:
1. Run RCServerService.exe with the -install argument (Make sure it has admin rights)
2. Run RCClientService.exe with the -install argument (Make sure it has admin rights)
3. Change all instances of LS--20150330AXH From RCSConfig to your computer name.
4. Start both services
5. Add
Code:
<runtime>      <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
   </runtime>
to Executer.exe.config
6. Edit ServiceCore.dll.config and change the DB information to yours
7. Edit HeroesOpToolConfig.xml and change the language to english
8. Run HeroesOpTool.exe and use root:root for the login info

Then you should be able to start the servers from there.

This metod fully dont work.

1. RCServer - crash
2. RCClient - crash
8. HOT dont run with root root

Run RCServerService.exe with the -install argument (Make sure it has admin rights)
WTF? How????????
Screens please!

And how to run client?

for run RCServerService.exe or RCClientService.exe
use this guide

how to run a client?:glare:

I run
1.47611.exe
2.run.bat

Client no crash, but i don't know how to run RCServerService.exe or RCClientService.exe:w00t:

and in run.bat I changed heroes11.exe to heroes.exe

I run
1.47611.exe
2.run.bat

Client no crash, but i don't know how to run RCServerService.exe or RCClientService.exe:w00t:

and in run.bat I changed heroes11.exe to heroes.exe

Ok thanks. That is what I figured and tried that too, but the 47611 exe worried me as it is not only packed but I saw it attempting to make a TCP connection to some outside server in tcpview so I was reluctant to run it again until I took the time to unpack it and check it out in IDA. I may just spin up a VM or something and attempt it there.

Back