• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Warhammer Online Guild Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, It is my great honor to announce to you the release of a Warhammer Online Guild Website. After much work, I feel it is ready to be used by everyone. The purpose of this website is for guilds in the game Warhammer Online to have a place to post events, and gather. I have included an Instructions.txt file in the zip folder...read it lol. If you have some feedback to post about the layout of the website, please post it in this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f86/website-feedback-gaming-website-484925/ . Click to it. Note...I tried to make the Instructions.txt as clear as I could, If you are stuck somewhere, post on here where you are confused and I will try to help you. Also, Thanks go out to Daevius, andrew951, and Mythic Entertainment(for making Warhammer Online). To view a live demo, go to http://ragus.110mb.com

The site has been updated, and likewise the download, its all the newest files, so enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made several modifications, including one solid header which stretches, increased width of the content area. All the text remains in the lighter area of the content background. Most of the ugly dotted white lines have been removed except for the one above the copyright. Text size has been increased, and the News area has been made a little wider.

Last edited:
Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty good. Only thing is that when I hover in the text box on the right,
It changes back into a regular mouse. Not sure if thats intended.

8/10 though. Especially good design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, its because its an iframe, not much I can do about it at the moment :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its very image heavy, you need to try and sort that out, try using less images or create a pre-image loader.

Other then that nice design and idea, 8/10

Regards,
Vynsan

Back