Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its completely work with IIS. just open webengine/include/webengine.php and find __BASE_URL__
Ex.

define('__BASE_URL__', SERVER_PROTOCOL.HTTP_HOST.__RELATIVE_ROOT__); // http(s)://www.mysite.com/
replace with
define('__BASE_URL__', 'http://YourDomainHere.com/'); /http(s)://www.mysite.com/
if the page still no images, you need to write physical directory of the file to __ROOT_DIR__

you might need this,
URLRewrite, for htaccess

GoodLuck

I knew that was the problem, but do not try to fix it, anyway thanks for the info and regarding URLRewrite, I've got it set up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im having some problems, i cant run the SQL querys on SQL 2000, keep gettin error on every clustered constrain, maybe is not compatible?

Also, my website says "website offline" lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im having some problems, i cant run the SQL querys on SQL 2000, keep gettin error on every clustered constrain, maybe is not compatible?

Also, my website says "website offline" lol

for
"website offline" lol

Check your DB settings, username,host,password etc. and also try make sure your configs match for website req.

Here is attached test file from developer to compare what required and what you have.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I try to register I get error, please someone help me would greatly appreciate it

[SQL 07002] [odbc 0] > [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Campo COUNT err�neo o error de sintaxis (SQLExecute[0] at ext\pdo_odbc\odbc_stmt.c:133)
Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some modules for this web ? like grand reset and webshop?

Reaction score
Nah i will try to create a website from WebEngine again but this time i cant pun modules ^^

I already Click that Color Blue Modules Button but module list not appearing.
short_open_tag = On (php.ini) = Done Already still nothing happend.

any body have an answers?

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help! I use Server TT 11.70.52

Error!!All Function menu

There has been an unexpected error, contact the Administrator.

fjt87G9 - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

All Ranking Don't Show status !?!

gnxyez - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help where can I change the admin username and password? coz its not in the config.php, and im getting even tho it was my first time to try to login.

You have reached the maximum number of login failures, therefore your account has been temporarily disabled to login to the website.

seriously something is wrong with this cms.

Reaction score
i really install some month ago this website without problem... but know is make me crazy with "ERROR: You have reached the maximum number of login failures, therefore your account has been temporarily disabled to login to the website."

ALREADY FIX, JUST USE WAN IP, LAN IP SUCK XD

Last edited:
Back