• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guysi alway get this error ? PDOException: could not find driver. Does anyone know how to solve ?

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Is someone kind enough to help me out setting up this website? All i see is a blank page on 1.0.8 and all modules are disabled (admincp cannot be accessed) on 1.0.7 :/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
have template for this webengine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, error:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[08001]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No se puede establecer una conexión ya que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, error:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[08001]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No se puede establecer una conexión ya que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión.

Can't understand much, but did you take enable these in your php.ini file?

• short_open_tag = On
  • php-bcmath
  • OpenSSL
  • [Linux] php-pdo_dblib
  • cURL
  • [Windows] PDO sqlsrv driver
  • [Windows] PDO ODBC driver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CzlZgmD - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix? I've tried to change all databases.
hosting:
site: projectglobal.com.br
* General Settings
*/
$config['system_active'] = true;
$config['error_reporting'] = false;
$config['website_template'] = 'default';
$config['encryption_hash'] = 'xxxxxx';
$config['maintenance_page'] = 'http://web.muengine.net/';

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He maid some changes but now i got this error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] Unable to connect: Adaptive Server is unavailable or does not exist (severity 9)
I made some changes, and the result error: Port 1433 is closed on 172.93.148.250.

So you need to open that port MS-SQL 1433.

He said that but all my ports in VPS database are open, i dont know what to do next, help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He maid some changes but now i got this error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] Unable to connect: Adaptive Server is unavailable or does not exist (severity 9)

He said that but all my ports in VPS database are open, i dont know what to do next, help?

Is the extension in php.ini 'extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll' (or someting along those lines) enabled?

Back